We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Ace Prod's avatar

What's the minimum fields a EE registration page must contain?

Hi, I’m trying to get my registration form to be as tiny as possible, and on others…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Ace Prod   ·   704 views   ·   0 replies

Caymen14's avatar

Rewrite URL / Low Search

Hi there, i’m using low search and would like to rewrite the search-urls to a more…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Caymen14   ·   1528 views   ·   3 replies

aling01's avatar

url-title?

I have an event block that displays images. I want to have 3 options: - if event has…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by danklingjr   ·   1068 views   ·   1 replies

aling01's avatar

Losing userdata (images) whenever an existing page/post is being edited.

Has anyone ran into this problem? Where certain data (images) are lost when editing an…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by aling01   ·   656 views   ·   0 replies

EsKay's avatar

Module CP Page & DataTables chaos!

Hi everyone! Please excuse the long post to come but I think my head is going to explode…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by EsKay   ·   1286 views   ·   0 replies

umar482's avatar

New installation problems

Hello, I am trying to install EE free 2.8.1, and ran into many problems. First the Config…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by umar482   ·   1759 views   ·   0 replies

IRIS_HQ's avatar

Expression Engine updates causing HTTP 503 errors

We have a problem with our Expression Engine sites (at least 3). This has been the case…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by adamprocter   ·   5081 views   ·   3 replies

fikkiocar's avatar

Ajax error from Controller...

Hi, I have this code in my project: Controller: public function add() { if…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1338 views   ·   1 replies

maggie.benson's avatar

Custom Extension Help (entry_submission_absolute_end() hook)

Hey! I am writing a custom extension that adds data from a newly published channel entry…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by maggie.benson   ·   713 views   ·   0 replies

ee-ulrich's avatar

Related Drop-Down Menus Admin Section

Hi, is there a way to relate two or more Drop-Down Menus at the admin (channel) section?…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   904 views   ·   1 replies

avroo's avatar

How to disable smart quotes in RSS feeds?

Some some reason (xhtml?) single quotes are converted to smart (curly) quotes in RSS…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by avroo   ·   991 views   ·   0 replies

jamojo's avatar

404 + routes

Hi Everyone, In my route.php, i have this setting below. This will use the parameter to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1087 views   ·   1 replies

aling01's avatar

Calendar plug is not working - Can't figure out what's wrong

There are 3 pieces to the calendar: - Current events: http://barepoollv.com/events -…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by aling01   ·   1051 views   ·   1 replies

o_Pi_DC's avatar

Problems returning object

Hello people. Im having troubles returning an array. I have a controller with this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by o_Pi_DC   ·   836 views   ·   0 replies

jasjc's avatar

Issue with updating templates

I am getting this message when attempting to update templates (i.e.: clicking Update in…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by jasjc   ·   701 views   ·   0 replies

ucbnews's avatar

cp/login/authenticate into Control Panel after CAS authentication in EE 2.8.1

Hi, How can I cp/login/authenticate into Control Panel after CAS authentication? if…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by ucbnews   ·   1567 views   ·   1 replies

aling01's avatar

Flickr PHP Error Encountered

Hello- We recently switched servers and I moved everything over. The only problem now…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by aling01   ·   810 views   ·   0 replies

rdarby's avatar

Codeigniter Form not working

I am trying to create a search form in my codeigniter site header, however everytime the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by rdarby   ·   4029 views   ·   0 replies

joschae's avatar

How do you do this in EE?

Hopefully I can explain this correctly. I have a channel called ‘events’. This…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1159 views   ·   1 replies

berdam's avatar

My link is wrong

Hi boys I’m newbie in CI. I have a problem with links on my menu. I load my menu.php…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   992 views   ·   1 replies

mbts's avatar

Site was hacked

Our ExpressionEngine installation was hacked. The hoster says that it was a Brutforce…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by mbts   ·   1747 views   ·   9 replies

roscoeh's avatar

Using a variable further up the page to modify page layout

I have a channel field with no results {if no_results} set variable here…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by roscoeh   ·   844 views   ·   0 replies

E. Boost's avatar

Selecting an entry that has category_id x and NOT category_id y

Hi, I’m trying to select entries based on a category_id like so:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by E. Boost   ·   1009 views   ·   1 replies

Fatfree's avatar

EE 2.1.3 - content>edit page generating links with incorrect IDs. Pagination also broken.

Recently, within the content > edit page of the admin section, most (not all) of the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Fatfree   ·   1211 views   ·   1 replies

cnl1203ny's avatar

Codeigniter pagination help

Good day everyone, I am relatively new to code igniter and have a pressing issue with…

Development and Programming   Latest: one year ago by minhee   ·   3985 views   ·   4 replies

owenkavanagh's avatar

Channel API save_entry()

I’m trying to update an entry using channel API’s save_entry function. Why…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by the3mus1can   ·   1309 views   ·   1 replies

radiusmedia's avatar

Urgent Help with parent, child categories and entries

I have this website http://www.eprep.com.au/products I am showing the top level categories…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1722 views   ·   1 replies

Mafaik's avatar

EE Communication - Sent duplicate email message

I tried to send email to my mailing list. I have about 2800 subscribers. I use mandrillapp…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Mafaik   ·   1005 views   ·   0 replies

tmonem_ee_gt's avatar

Migrated EE locally for dev purposes - pages not found

Hey guys, I am a total newbie to EE and I thank you for your patience ahead of time. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by tmonem_ee_gt   ·   1217 views   ·   2 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Trigger to Change Author's Member Group on Channel Status change?

Is it possible? Basically the scenario is this: 1) Member in default Member Group submits…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1203 views   ·   1 replies

First 32 33 34 35 36 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.