We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
armin.abbasi's avatar

insert persian title and url_title in expressionengine 2

hello everyone! I have a task to write an extension for EE 2 to make it possible to enter…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by armin.abbasi   ·   1014 views   ·   1 replies

Aparroccini's avatar

Message: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. EE 2.6.1 after moving site

Hello, I’m having a brutal time with this one. I moved an EE install from GoDaddy…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Aparroccini   ·   2278 views   ·   0 replies

JCloutier's avatar

Error Reading data saved by fieldtype

Hello, I am having a bit of trouble developing a field type for a project I am working on.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by JCloutier   ·   952 views   ·   1 replies

malik807's avatar

Module's Expression Engine Tags are preventing content from being displayed

Hello, I am relatively new to Expression Engine and recently started to develop my own…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by malik807   ·   718 views   ·   1 replies

Ace Prod's avatar

Losing as many required fields on signup as possible

Hi everyone, I’m currently reading through the documentation on member signups,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Ace Prod   ·   677 views   ·   0 replies

Wirehead Design Co.'s avatar

2.9.0 Install Admin Navigation

Hello, I’m not sure what the heck is going on, but I just installed a brand-new…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Aparroccini   ·   894 views   ·   1 replies

TCSComms's avatar

Troubleshooting migration

We had EE 2.5.2. I’m trying to upgrade to 2.9. Our current server didn’t meet…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by TCSComms   ·   765 views   ·   0 replies

webmarkcompt's avatar

get record by id in codeigniter

Hi all, I having a problem passing values ​​in a column according to the id of the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by webmarkcompt   ·   28768 views   ·   3 replies

armin.abbasi's avatar

Trouble to save url_title in foreign language with utf-8 format

Hello everyone! I need to develop an extension which makes it possible for the users to ,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by armin.abbasi   ·   694 views   ·   0 replies

cknazmul's avatar

Session or Caching Problem in CI

I have a live site that is running well for 6 months http://closethejob.com/apps There was…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by cknazmul   ·   856 views   ·   0 replies

armin.abbasi's avatar

Using two extension hooks

Hello everyone! I am working on a project which needs to add some extra functionality to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by armin.abbasi   ·   1277 views   ·   2 replies

cpaule's avatar

Display half of channel:entries as a table?

I need to display channel entries as a 2-column table. I am running EE2.8.1. I have tried…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by cpaule   ·   688 views   ·   0 replies

Ace Prod's avatar

Pagination - dying a death, can you spot my error?

Hello, Here’s my exp loop for the pagination {exp:channel:entries limit="15"…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Ace Prod   ·   676 views   ·   0 replies

Ace Prod's avatar

Pagination - dying a death, can you spot my error?

Hello, Here’s my exp loop for the pagination {exp:channel:entries limit="15"…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Ace Prod   ·   991 views   ·   1 replies

dagga's avatar

Problems pulling data from additional DB Tables

I inherited a site running EE 1.7.0. In this site we get external data in a daily download…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by dagga   ·   957 views   ·   2 replies

David Hyland's avatar

FIXED - Draggable accessory no longer works in EE 2.8+

The great Draggable accessory/extension no longer works in EE 2.8+ due to the new CP URI…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by David Hyland   ·   721 views   ·   0 replies

Stenson's avatar

Assign Categories to Grid?

Is it possible to assign a categories to the Grid Field Type? Ive built a image gallery…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Stenson   ·   729 views   ·   0 replies

TCSComms's avatar

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Localize::decode_date in /system/expressionengine/libraries/Functions.php(688) : eval()'d code on line

I’m upgrading from EE 2.5.2 to 2.9 and I’m getting this error message: Fatal…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by TCSComms   ·   2835 views   ·   1 replies

jeffmace's avatar

Is there a working EE IPB Forum Login Bridge out there?

I am wondering if anyone is using a bridge to allow EE Members to log in and use IPBoard…

Development and Programming   Latest: 3 years ago by karausa   ·   1023 views   ·   1 replies

achan's avatar

How to put search on the discussion forum top bar

Hi, I would like to put search box (search on the whole site) on the top bar of the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by achan   ·   672 views   ·   0 replies

jarad@adventurefree.com.au's avatar

Dropdown channel multi-select search....

I’m currently trying to show a dropdown list with the options from a checkbox field…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by [email protected]   ·   1962 views   ·   2 replies

hmvc_ci's avatar

a new HMVC FRAMEWORK

who wants to join me in building a standard HMVC framework? I”m serious, so please…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by hmvc_ci   ·   1155 views   ·   0 replies

Earl's avatar

(Hacked?) ExpressionEngine has detected the modification of a core file on index.php

Hi, We have a production site that is currently running EE 2.7.2 (plus a variety of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Earl   ·   577 views   ·   0 replies

youkc's avatar

several data in a view

Hi! My application has 4 tables (students, teachers, material, notes), I want to display…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by youkc   ·   691 views   ·   0 replies

clegginabox's avatar

Cron jobs and faking user session

I’ve written a few custom modules that I want to be able to run as cron jobs (PDF…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by clegginabox   ·   1109 views   ·   0 replies

Caleydon 2's avatar

Grid - different label and value possible?

Hello, I’d like to minimize 3rd extensions in EE installation. So is possible…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Caleydon 2   ·   786 views   ·   0 replies

juggernautsei's avatar

Accessing Multidimensional stdClass array in Codeigniter

I think I have a special case. I think my array is formatted in such away that the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by juggernautsei   ·   5532 views   ·   0 replies

bloomagencydev's avatar

Expression Engine Categories - Only super admin can change category on edit entry screen

I want to be able to give content members on my site the ability to choose which category…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   3065 views   ·   7 replies

upneetk's avatar

Channel Enteries - Filter by Categories issue

I am facing an issue with multiple category selection. This is what I require… I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by upneetk   ·   799 views   ·   0 replies

AlteredState's avatar

How to receive third party POST data

Hi I’m having a third party POST data to a URI in my EE site automatically on an…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by AlteredState   ·   731 views   ·   0 replies

First 31 32 33 34 35 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.