We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
kalanbates's avatar

Is there any way to control content loading by referrer value?

Note that I tried to revise my title to be: “Is there any way to control content by…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by toby stokes   ·   1052 views   ·   1 replies

cobhimself's avatar

Feature Request: "pre_do_login_as_member" hook

It would be beneficial to have a “pre_do_login_as_member” hook that is called…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by cobhimself   ·   736 views   ·   0 replies

NANB's avatar

config.php does not have the correct permissions

I am getting the dreaded - “config.php does not have the correct permissions”…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by NANB   ·   869 views   ·   0 replies

motorstormer's avatar

Setting up a Site with 3 Levels of Navigation

What is the simplest way to set up a site with three levels of navigation? Right now I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by Boyink!   ·   929 views   ·   1 replies

mc2design's avatar

Magento/EE integration - EE search not working

I have integrated EE into a Magento site, however the search functionality is not working.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by MrBaseball34   ·   1035 views   ·   1 replies

Absolute Tech's avatar

Selecting a range of entries based off of a custom field

I have a custom calendar I am building for a client. I wanted to filter the fields before…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by Absolute Tech   ·   1157 views   ·   0 replies

fnbhns's avatar

How to Ensure minimum one Check box been Checked from a group of check box

Dear Friends, I am validaitng form in Codeigniter, I have 5 check box with 5 different…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by fnbhns   ·   1372 views   ·   0 replies

xeniamedia's avatar

301 Redirect question

I’ve inherited an ExpressionEngine-based site, and I’m trying to figure out…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by toby stokes   ·   1575 views   ·   1 replies

motorstormer's avatar

Nested Channel Entries Tags

For some reason I can’t get this to work in EE. It is a channel entries tag nested…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by strudel   ·   2021 views   ·   8 replies

fnbhns's avatar

Form Validation with SET_CHECKBOX in Update/Edit Form

Dear All, I am new in CI, in my asking if anything wrong i appologies at first. I want to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by fnbhns   ·   7435 views   ·   1 replies

skygremlin's avatar

Form submit using base_url() as my action="" not working

I’m learning CI to create some simple web apps and trying to send form data to a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 9 years ago by luisgarso   ·   17418 views   ·   1 replies

luisgama's avatar

How can I create a private var to use in some functions at the same class?

Hi, I´m trying to use a private var ( $pizzaria ) to store a query result to use in 2…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by luisgama   ·   905 views   ·   0 replies

a5thodge's avatar

Undefined property error after moving to new server

Getting the following error: A PHP Error was encountered Severity: Notice Message:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by a5thodge   ·   865 views   ·   1 replies

nginx's avatar

Problems with file loading

hi guys, I’ve got a problem when I’m trying to load several files and then to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by nginx   ·   969 views   ·   1 replies

will0220's avatar

Search Results By Page Not Entry

Hi everyone, I’m building a site that has a lot of reusable sections, although the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by nancyagain   ·   1049 views   ·   5 replies

goarynych's avatar

AC Memeber list where to download?

Hi everyone! Is here somebody who can share extention AC Member list? Not possible for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1015 views   ·   1 replies

motorstormer's avatar

Get Channel Entries for URL Title

How do I specify that I want the channel entries tag for the current URL title? I have a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by Boyink!   ·   203046 views   ·   25 replies

macguido's avatar

Is EE simple commerce enough for my needs?

Hi all, I am planning to add ecommerce to my website. I am aware of those thirdy party…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1026 views   ·   3 replies

Andy Heathershaw's avatar

Siblings tag can't handle dynamic parameters

I have a tutorials section on my website, and I’m using relationships to group…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by Andy Heathershaw   ·   2095 views   ·   1 replies

hartstikkid's avatar

query > on day in the future

Hello, Can anyone help me with this little problem. I have a query : {exp:query…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by hartstikkid   ·   738 views   ·   0 replies

jbakse's avatar

Using one template for multiple relationships

I’m looking for a general approach to reusing a template to display entries from two…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by Boyink!   ·   886 views   ·   1 replies

IMWDS's avatar

Template routes

I can’t understand how to made URL structure for page For eg…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by IMWDS   ·   785 views   ·   0 replies

benson.elveslab's avatar

Unable to run EE after migrating local machine

Hi, I am new to EE and I am unsure whether here is the right place to post. I have copy…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by benson.elveslab   ·   997 views   ·   1 replies

fnbhns's avatar

FORM with AUTO-SAVE functionality using Ajax

Hi everyone, i would like to implement a autoSave function on forms in CI, i found that is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 2 years ago by Tom Stout   ·   1287 views   ·   1 replies

grigoris4's avatar

My CI Website create duplicate content at pagination and article slug

My pagination url work at: http://www.checkout.gr/home/index/4 and my webmaster tool see…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by grigoris4   ·   748 views   ·   0 replies

gry086's avatar

Extending the CI_Controller

I have installed Codeigniter on IIS. Everything is going great. I am trying to extend the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 3 years ago by jamesbogdan   ·   1842 views   ·   2 replies

mc2design's avatar

Localhost dev server getting cache dir error: The following directory must be writable

Getting the following error on a local dev server. No idea what the issue is: An Error Was…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by mc2design   ·   1820 views   ·   2 replies

xeniamedia's avatar

Image links in local dev environment

I’m working with ExpressionEngine for the first time and trying to create a local…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by xeniamedia   ·   923 views   ·   0 replies

koala kid's avatar

Newbie question regarding creating an extension

I’ve been using EE for some time but I’ve never created an extension before so…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by koala kid   ·   663 views   ·   0 replies

mikejaime's avatar

ExpressionEngine Premium Add-Ons $1506 Value (for $800)

I have the following licenses and I’m looking to transfer them to a serious buyer.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by mikejaime   ·   762 views   ·   0 replies

First 29 30 31 32 33 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.