We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
kaptenhisyam's avatar

Codeigniter Mail Error 550 5.1.1

Hi, I’m getting this error everytime i try to send email. The problem is the email…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by kaptenhisyam   ·   1646 views   ·   0 replies

moki's avatar

Relationship field lookup in an EE plugin?

I’m in the unfortunate position of needing to fix a third-party plugin that was…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by ahmad saad   ·   1212 views   ·   1 replies

Galactus's avatar

URL loading pages instead of 404

Hello all, Hope someone could provide me some insight. We have an internal website. when…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by Boyink!   ·   2225 views   ·   2 replies

alldayeveryday's avatar

How to include search params in plugin with TMPL->tagparams

I’m building a custom plugin tag pair which returns channel entries. Almost…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 12 years ago by alldayeveryday   ·   889 views   ·   1 replies

stdrovia's avatar

Problems saving forms to database for really large forms

I’ve created a module with that can submit a rather large form (1000+ elements) in…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 12 years ago by stdrovia   ·   728 views   ·   0 replies

avroo's avatar

No offset parameter for comment:entries module?

Very surprised to see this. There’s no OFFSET parameter for the comments module.…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 2 years ago by tuancho   ·   762 views   ·   3 replies

rafael_nlima's avatar

doubts

Good Morning, I’m doing a system service order screen and the order of service I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by Boyink!   ·   881 views   ·   1 replies

Discfunk's avatar

NOOB - Language Structure

Hi I am a noob to CI and php generally. I am however writing a website that will have…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1184 views   ·   4 replies

Sextans's avatar

Programmatically logging in not working

I posted this question on Stack Exchange but I thought I might as well post it here.…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 12 years ago by Sextans   ·   972 views   ·   0 replies

seaedu's avatar

MoBlog + Microsoft Office 365

Our company has just switched over to Microsoft Exchange 365. Prior to the switch, Moblog…

Development and Programming   Latest: 9 years ago by seaedu   ·   882 views   ·   2 replies

kenny2's avatar

What does install_lock do?

Does anyone know what install_lock does in the config file? I cannot find it documented…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 12 years ago by kenny2   ·   816 views   ·   0 replies

jolyllb's avatar

Programming question?

Does any relation of C programming with JavaScript? How can i learn JavaScript basic codes…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 12 years ago by jolyllb   ·   687 views   ·   0 replies

KieronWiltshire's avatar

Is it possible to create controller sub folders?

Hello, I’m trying to get sub-folders to work within the controller folder in the…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 12 years ago by KieronWiltshire   ·   1128 views   ·   0 replies

Aaron Lax's avatar

2.9.2 Can not add new member fields

Vanilla install, not seeing any errors on submission of member field (members>member…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Aaron Lax   ·   742 views   ·   0 replies

bronskiy's avatar

https without index.php

Hello. If “Name of your site’s index page” in “General…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by bronskiy   ·   636 views   ·   0 replies

lthompsonon's avatar

Okta / SAML Extension

I’m working on a sales rep portal in ExpressionEngine 2.9.2 that needs to be able to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by lthompsonon   ·   1257 views   ·   0 replies

yoder375's avatar

jQuery conflicts and woes

I’m working on a site that relies heavily on third-party add-ons, plugins, UI bells…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by yoder375   ·   975 views   ·   0 replies

dbwieler's avatar

Plugin tags inside an entry

Hey guys, New to EE, and started plugin development right away. I’m wondering, is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by dbwieler   ·   811 views   ·   0 replies

peter_k's avatar

File Uploading Class

Hi eveyone, I’m new to CI so please don’t jump down my neck ! I’m…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by peter_k   ·   843 views   ·   1 replies

scorpionslh's avatar

System ACL for Codeigniter

A simple and complete system of acl with a easy install.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by scorpionslh   ·   3818 views   ·   0 replies

rajneeshgobin's avatar

assigning multiple checkboxes data to users

i had a look here its prety simple example http://www.formget.com/php-checkbox/ this is my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by rajneeshgobin   ·   955 views   ·   0 replies

krippou's avatar

تفعيل Windows 8.1

Okay well I wanted to test it out quickly so I plugged it into a template real fast. After…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by krippou   ·   1096 views   ·   0 replies

gwarek's avatar

EE Discussion Forum to IP.Board migration & bridge?

I have a large site running on EE2. The Discussion Forum module is unfortunately a little…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by gwarek   ·   900 views   ·   0 replies

matchlessamp's avatar

Discussion Forum Module Pains

I’m creating my own theme for the discussion forum module - which is turning out to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by matchlessamp   ·   869 views   ·   0 replies

MrBaseball34's avatar

Plugin Output Buffering

I have written a plugin and we append messages to the return_data and when the process is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by MrBaseball34   ·   770 views   ·   0 replies

poedder's avatar

php parameters in {exp:channel:entries}

Hi Forum, for rendering content in a php loop i have an array of channel-ids which i want…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by poedder   ·   855 views   ·   0 replies

David Hyland's avatar

Programatically login a user without password?

I’m trying to work out if it’s possible to programatically log in a user…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by MrBaseball34   ·   1701 views   ·   5 replies

owenkavanagh's avatar

Channel Entry API and Grids

I’m looking for a way to handle a grid field with the channel entry API.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by owenkavanagh   ·   683 views   ·   0 replies

Moosie's avatar

Changing channels

Like a fool, I decided to build a website that was more complex than I need it to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Moosie   ·   981 views   ·   4 replies

eigotec's avatar

Grid Field Form Entry

Hi, I’m trying to use the grid entry form on my site. I have the following simple…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by eigotec   ·   1019 views   ·   1 replies

First 30 31 32 33 34 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.