Our school district uses WordPress for school websites, and EE for the main district…
How Do I? Latest: about 5 years ago by rmaclema · 1671 views · 2 replies
Hello, Is there any free plugin that allows minifying HTML, CSS and JS?
How Do I? Latest: about 5 years ago by Prof Phineas Potter · 832 views · 1 replies
Hi All, Attempted an upgrade via the GUI and got this. SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not…
How Do I? Latest: about 5 years ago by xcl · 11657 views · 6 replies
Hello, I am just trying to find where {avatar_table_rows} is pulling from. The…
How Do I? Latest: about 5 years ago by · 1627 views · 1 replies
I’ve reinherited support for a website from several years ago. It’s still…
How Do I? Latest: about 5 years ago by Robin Sowell · 939 views · 1 replies
On 6.0.6 it was possible to add script tag inside channel entry. After 6.1.0 script tags…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by Yuri · 2451 views · 3 replies
I have a TextArea field with Text Formatting setting set to ‘None’. This has…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by mig5 · 1502 views · 3 replies
Does anyone know how to see if there are any database connection leaks? my website keeps…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by Tom Jaeger · 762 views · 1 replies
I’ve created my channel, and set the preview url {url_title} I created a…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by MH_Jez · 3277 views · 4 replies
Within the last Month or so, I’ve noticed on a few of our sites have had an issue…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by leadmarketing · 871 views · 2 replies
I migrated and updated an EE 2 site to version 6.0.6. Everything went well and it appeared…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by chris thacker · 735 views · 1 replies
Any guidance here would be much appreciated. We recently upgraded our site from a very old…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by afarsh · 678 views · 0 replies
I’m using the EE Email Library to send emails but for my surprise nothing is logged…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by Tom Jaeger · 1464 views · 1 replies
Is there a way to use the RTE editor or improve the default comment box? It’s really…
How Do I? Latest: 3 years ago by emmausa · 1438 views · 2 replies
Under Content / Edit I have an entry called Homepage. Under Design / Templates / Edit /…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by Russ K. · 1390 views · 1 replies
I have a specific JavaScript template that makes a POST request to another EE template…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by Tom Jaeger · 13685 views · 6 replies
Hello, I have a site with legacy_member_templates enabled, and I would like to disable…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by DXC · 981 views · 0 replies
I’ve been developing extensions for OpenCart for a long time and now I’m…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by Rob Allen · 1460 views · 1 replies
Hello, I followed this documentation to create a plugin, but it is not showing up in the…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by DXC · 1543 views · 1 replies
I’m curious how other people manage their migration from local development to the…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by vw000 · 2635 views · 5 replies
When I click forum, user subscriptions I get this: Notice Trying to access array offset on…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by jostar · 2277 views · 3 replies
Some nasty bug has completely changed and messed up all my roles and template access…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by vw000 · 1433 views · 1 replies
I updated my site to ExpressionEngine 6.06 a while back, and I’m running into a…
How Do I? Latest: 4 years ago by Adam Khan · 1735 views · 2 replies
Is it possible to add new channels or edit existing ones from a cron job? Or from the…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by JCOGS Design · 4458 views · 6 replies
Hi there, I currently have a website on EE (theepiphanycenter.org). I have just a new…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by vw000 · 808 views · 2 replies
I have a blog which uses a Fluid field (comprised of other fields) to compose the content…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by philcoffman · 2352 views · 3 replies
Am upgrading an old site from v2 - latest version but there are two must have…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by Rob Allen · 1450 views · 1 replies
How can I make them appear? In CP the are but in Publish they are not….
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by jostar · 26244 views · 12 replies
Working on my first EE site and I’m stuck on how to structure my templates for the…
How Do I? Latest: 5 years ago by Rob Allen · 2294 views · 3 replies
Hello, I’ve just found out about ExpressionEngine and I have a few questions about…
How Do I? Latest: 3 years ago by Swervage · 2510 views · 5 replies
Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.