We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
vodkafish's avatar

Merge channels

A while back I set up multiple channels (weblogs at the time - to show their age) which…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by vodkafish   ·   1335 views   ·   2 replies

timoteus's avatar

safecracker_file Fieldtype

Hi! Actually I think it’s a great decision to include the safecracker_file…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by timoteus   ·   863 views   ·   0 replies

Johnny Dick's avatar

Issues with File Manager image manipulations and listing them

EE v2.6.1 I am working on an EE install and part of the site is creating smaller versions…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Johnny Dick   ·   821 views   ·   0 replies

benhin's avatar

Global site with localisation support

Hi We’re looking at using EE for a global brand site that can be localised. This…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   2161 views   ·   1 replies

J.Vora's avatar

EXP template inside another EXP template dosent work [nested EXP]

I have install a plugin to get channels. And that was i have used in template…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by J.Vora   ·   1228 views   ·   0 replies

Scott Boyde's avatar

EE functions hash

I have just upgraded to EE 2.7.0 and getting an error with vbee regarding ee function hash…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Scott Boyde   ·   1031 views   ·   0 replies

davemof's avatar

Strange Pagination issues adding /index/ between links

I seem to be having an issue with the pagination on the news section appending an /index/…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by davemof   ·   2400 views   ·   1 replies

WeeRab's avatar

What HTML/CSS framework to use best in combination with EECMS?

Hi there, Maybe this question has been asked before, but not sure. What’s the best…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by WeeRab   ·   1136 views   ·   0 replies

kohnt01's avatar

Issues with dynamic="no"

I’ve got a channel entries page where I would like to have a related articles module…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by kohnt01   ·   1611 views   ·   4 replies

Dominiq's avatar

Image Manipulation Class and upsizing

Hello, I’m writing my plugin with field. In my script I’m using build-in Image…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Dominiq   ·   832 views   ·   0 replies

Matthew Blest's avatar

never mind

please ignore

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Matthew Blest   ·   686 views   ·   0 replies

lisab's avatar

Migration help

I am migrating an old ee site to a new server and have very generic question about…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by lisab   ·   1126 views   ·   2 replies

oliwin's avatar

COMIT with Codeigniter

Hello! I wrote a small code with AJAX request on the principle of COMIT technology. So, i…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by oliwin   ·   1072 views   ·   0 replies

Kinder's avatar

Codeigniter and bootstrap

Hello everyone I am trying to integrated booystrap twiter has codeigniter: its not work I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Kinder   ·   3076 views   ·   0 replies

hokua's avatar

Register Member Form Redirecting to Home Page

Hello, I have a member register form used so members can view a non-public page. This…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by hokua   ·   3270 views   ·   0 replies

getbutterfly's avatar

Building simple and medium plugins on request

I am building (custom) simple and medium plugins for ExpressionEngine on request.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by getbutterfly   ·   723 views   ·   0 replies

totalpeople's avatar

Forgot Password Leads to white screen

Hi there, I’m using EE v2.6.1 and I’ve just uploaded an XML of members,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by hubare   ·   1606 views   ·   1 replies

Nesorcista's avatar

Problem witn Local Apache

Hi everyone. I have a xampp Apache running in local. I can see the initial screen of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by PravinS   ·   1264 views   ·   1 replies

Huseyin's avatar

Codeigniter Session Issue Solved

Some of you may be CI session issue which is not updating session sometimes. This problem…

Development and Programming   Latest: 6 months ago by ewfert4563   ·   19043 views   ·   1 replies

WebAdaptive's avatar

"Can view channel entries authored by others" only allows you to view titles, not the actual entries

I have created a user group that is very similar to the Super Admins user group. However,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by WebAdaptive   ·   873 views   ·   0 replies

Jeremy-tP's avatar

Thousands of pagination files being crawled

Our site should only have about 400-450 pages. After looking through an SEOprofiler report…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Jeremy-tP   ·   747 views   ·   0 replies

J.Vora's avatar

Super search module : Group by problem

Hello, I am using supersearch module, here is link for doc of its…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by J.Vora   ·   1099 views   ·   1 replies

Scott Boyde's avatar

Adding wysiwig to a custom module

Hi I am using a module teammanager and developing it further myself. Users access the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Scott Boyde   ·   1656 views   ·   2 replies

grizzli's avatar

Membership Module not working on dev server

I am running a 2.6.x installation on a dev server on a local lan. I am using ee master…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by grizzli   ·   785 views   ·   0 replies

marshalldean's avatar

Hide item if no entry in category

Hi all, I need to hide a navigation item if there is no entry yet in that particular…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by marshalldean   ·   837 views   ·   0 replies

underpaid_pedro's avatar

Safecracker file extension case

Hi, how could I convert Safecracker uploaded filenames to lowercase including the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by underpaid_pedro   ·   685 views   ·   0 replies

totalpeople's avatar

Member Import Utility Error

Hi there I’m getting the following error when trying to use the Member Import…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by totalpeople   ·   2371 views   ·   3 replies

MadMonk Interactive's avatar

Question of Procedure\Policy with EE & EllisLabs

Wasn’t sure where to ask this, but I was curious as to what the policy is for having…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by MadMonk Interactive   ·   878 views   ·   0 replies

koogarsox's avatar

Upgraded from v1 to v2.6.1

Hi, I have upgraded from 1.7 to 2.6.1 and I’m having some problems. The CSS isnt…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by koogarsox   ·   1937 views   ·   1 replies

behnampmdg3's avatar

Return query results and number of rows

Hi; What is the best way to return query results and number of rows? I do this but I dont…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by LiveWire   ·   2120 views   ·   4 replies

First 41 42 43 44 45 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.