We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
DevServe's avatar

TUTORIAL: Creating client-friendly dynamic menus in Expression Engine

Background I’ve used a good number of CMSs over the years and all seem to have…

Development and Programming   Latest: 9 years ago by DevServe   ·   13576 views   ·   4 replies

MadMonk Interactive's avatar

Filter channel entry on detail page by State via dropdown list.

So the question I have for you gentlemen is, how would I be able to sort a list of entries…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by MadMonk Interactive   ·   4410 views   ·   3 replies

TRA UAE's avatar

Main navigation menu

Could anyone please advise me on how I can use channels and fields to create a navigation…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by DevServe   ·   2040 views   ·   4 replies

QaziShuja's avatar

Session

issue Message: Illegal offset type in isset or empty Filename: libraries/Session.php Line…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Maxim WEB   ·   1165 views   ·   2 replies

Netvasi's avatar

SIte Issues

We have problems when we try to open our website http://www.hastenit.com/ in chrome,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Netvasi   ·   1443 views   ·   2 replies

Dominiq's avatar

Error / Warning while developing add-on and field

I’m developing add-on with field for ee2. I was writing field…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Dominiq   ·   1068 views   ·   1 replies

fin's avatar

navigation and conditionals

I’m running v2.6.1 - Build: 20130506 -. I apologize in advance, but it has been…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by fin   ·   1448 views   ·   5 replies

fogcity's avatar

BUG IN CP: Tilde (~) in base url causes problems with EE config?

Why, when I enter this line in my config.php: $config['base_url'] =…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by fogcity   ·   2594 views   ·   1 replies

khomel's avatar

SQL Server queries?

Hi Folks, I’m wondering if there is a way to access, through SQL queries, a SQL…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1018 views   ·   1 replies

zend's avatar

Get Nested Hierarchical Data from Database

Hello how i can get result from database in Hierarchical structure. Like this: Default…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by zend   ·   1064 views   ·   2 replies

davy_yg's avatar

Pagination

How to create pagination? If I have to write this code in the controllers, what should I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by davy_yg   ·   1601 views   ·   5 replies

liberty79's avatar

Do EE updates change the database?

I have a local and staging copy of EE that I’ve updated to the current version. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by EmoticonSoftware   ·   1218 views   ·   1 replies

TRA UAE's avatar

Is there a possiblity with pagination?

Hi, Is there a possibility with pagination in EE to use an image hyperlink instead of page…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   910 views   ·   1 replies

davy_yg's avatar

content

Hello, I wonder using scaffolding is it possible to create: 2 column content and pictures…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   936 views   ·   1 replies

bobdobalina's avatar

Is this possible with EE

I’m wondering whether this is possible with EE. I need to create a website where…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by bobdobalina   ·   1149 views   ·   2 replies

igurv's avatar

How to RE/ignite the code

Hi, I am new to code ignitor … I have a client - who had someone built a website for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by igurv   ·   724 views   ·   0 replies

ventture's avatar

EEReelPro: 10 FlowPlayer Licenses Each For First 10 Beta Testers!

EEReelPro is the video player plugin for your ExpressionEngine websites, with ability to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by leadsuccess   ·   2921 views   ·   3 replies

fogcity's avatar

After upgrade to EE2, none of my file fields have correct paths

I’m having problems upgrading a site from EE1 to EE2.6.1 The site has several…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by fogcity   ·   1121 views   ·   0 replies

DevServe's avatar

Working with ReachMail PHP API (similar to MailChimp and Campaign Monitor)

Hello, Reachmail is an email deployment company similar to MailChimp and Campaign Monitor.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by DevServe   ·   1968 views   ·   0 replies

Studio AF's avatar

moreMatrixRelations and custom fields

Hi there, I’ve got a question. Using moreMatrixRelations I am able to link entry to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Studio AF   ·   775 views   ·   0 replies

Andreasvdberghe's avatar

updating from EE 2.2.2

hi, We had a an intranet site made by a contractor in EE 2.2.2. Upon inspecting the code i…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Andreasvdberghe   ·   714 views   ·   0 replies

madelynnk's avatar

Site Error: Unable to Load Site Preferences; Invalid Preference Data

I’m attempting to move my EE version 2.x site to a new web host and am receiving…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by madelynnk   ·   895 views   ·   0 replies

NewCity's avatar

Problem using replace_tag()

I’m working on my first custom field type, and I’m getting hung up right at…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by NewCity   ·   1288 views   ·   1 replies

Adeeb Khan's avatar

.htaccess when ee is installed on subdomains using Mamp

Hi Guys, I’ve been really pulling my hair out trying to get this to work. I am am…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Adeeb Khan   ·   1710 views   ·   2 replies

Jack020's avatar

How to keep session alive ( refresh)

Hello everyone, I’m just programing chat application with ajax. There is from ajax…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by EmoticonSoftware   ·   1431 views   ·   3 replies

bmovie's avatar

New Relationships vs Playa?

we can call the new relationships the new playa?… any comparison? review? or Im…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by bmovie   ·   815 views   ·   0 replies

Paul Sijpkes's avatar

BUG in the CI Date helper timezone_menu or upgrade glitch?

I’ve updated the title for this since I’ve made some progress, see my follow…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Paul Sijpkes   ·   1119 views   ·   1 replies

Compass Media's avatar

anyone using Low Search Module for advanced search?

I am not sure if this is a low search module question or if it would be part of the native…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Compass Media   ·   713 views   ·   0 replies

Christian Sweatt's avatar

AJW Feed Parser

Hi Everyone, I hope this is the correct forum for this question… I am using the AJW…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by wildrock   ·   1706 views   ·   2 replies

lamaison's avatar

Optimal Hosting Infrastructure for EE

I have a question; I have seen the EE System Requirements in the User guide, which mainly…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by EmoticonSoftware   ·   2599 views   ·   3 replies

First 42 43 44 45 46 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.