We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
tobycatlin's avatar

Channel Entries API help

Hello everyone, So I am writing a new module that will display a list of downloads to our…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by tobycatlin   ·   984 views   ·   0 replies

zivko's avatar

RTE Editor issue ADMIN

Hi there, I have EE 2.6.1 on client site. Every time I save any back-end input (RTE type)…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by zivko   ·   1008 views   ·   0 replies

Jason Hulbert's avatar

Use IP to Nation for redirects

Is there any way to utilize the IP to Nation module to allow redirects to localized sites…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Jason Hulbert   ·   749 views   ·   0 replies

totalpeople's avatar

Button link on CP navigation to main site is wrong

Hi all Got a really weird one here. I’m using the default control panel theme and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by worfoual   ·   2402 views   ·   5 replies

infomani28's avatar

Got "Disallowed Key Characters." with semicolon on URL

Hi, I got this error that is “Disallowed Key Characters.” and with a semi…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by infomani28   ·   2051 views   ·   0 replies

Peter Felix's avatar

GRID: Loader gets looping after fieldtype removes

Hello, I do some testing on ours FT compatibility with Grid. Problem is, when our FT is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Peter Felix   ·   839 views   ·   0 replies

kohnt01's avatar

CRON Recount Statistics

Hello, I’m looking for some help recounting the stats for ‘channel…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by kohnt01   ·   939 views   ·   0 replies

W3BG's avatar

Problem getting Multi site manager to work

I have successfully installed multisite manager a very very long time ago before EE2 was…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by W3BG   ·   1104 views   ·   0 replies

Shane123's avatar

Cross Domain Ajax Request From the CP

Hello, I’m having an issue making cross domain requests from the control panel since…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Shane123   ·   1298 views   ·   0 replies

randyj's avatar

Datepicker in Channel Form

Hello all, I’m trying to set up a Channel Form so anonymous users can contribute…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by randyj   ·   1443 views   ·   0 replies

chequan's avatar

EE2.7.0 why not use the latest CodeIgniter?

The latest version of CodeIgniter is 2.1.4. But in EE2.7.0, only use 2.0.4. Why not use…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by chequan   ·   822 views   ·   0 replies

tirian's avatar

Executing a stored procedure through exp:query sql="call storedproc()"

Looking at the code for the query module, I can see why I can’t use a “call…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by tirian   ·   1633 views   ·   1 replies

Thomas Hartmann's avatar

ajax driven website with EE2

Hi there We are just in the progress of choosing a new CMS for our website. Our new…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Thomas Hartmann   ·   1115 views   ·   0 replies

Aaron Lax's avatar

Error installing Discussion Forum in EE 2.7

I have followed the installation instructions to the letter, and am getting the following…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Aaron Lax   ·   1704 views   ·   1 replies

creativearc's avatar

PCI Compliance Failure, "User specified URL redirection (Open Redirect)", return value of form

I’m 1 vulnerability away from achieving PCI compliance per McAfee’s scan. The…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by creativearc   ·   1646 views   ·   0 replies

webfeet_dev's avatar

Multiple Site Manager version 2.1.6 and Expression Engine version 2.5.2 do they play nice?

Hi, I have installed MSM 2.1.6 onto EE 2.5.2 and I can see the menu when I click on the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by webfeet_dev   ·   1136 views   ·   0 replies

Nitish D's avatar

Image upload library codeigniter missing

I am trying to upload image files in codeigniter . For that I wrote :…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Nitish D   ·   1323 views   ·   0 replies

garabedium's avatar

EE integration with Bookt Booking Engine API

Just curious if anyone has experience integrating EE with the Bookt Booking Engine API -…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by garabedium   ·   994 views   ·   0 replies

kingworks's avatar

new domain redirects to old domain

domainA = old url domainB = new url EE 2.5.5 website ‘domainA’ is being…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by kingworks   ·   1387 views   ·   1 replies

ZEDG's avatar

Have url use 'entry url name' where no template exists..?

I know this is something very basic, but i am just confused so any help is appreciated. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1406 views   ·   1 replies

Daliz's avatar

Print or Display the Status short name

Hi whats the correct declaration for displaying the current Status for an entry? For…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1476 views   ·   1 replies

brash's avatar

page url segment problem

Hi everyone We’ve found a bug that were having difficulty trying to find a fix for. We…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   3309 views   ·   5 replies

randyj's avatar

Show Only Future Entries Based on a Custom Field

Hi all! I have a pretty simple objective in mind; I want to only show future entries in my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by randyj   ·   2501 views   ·   2 replies

Peter Stalker's avatar

Switch not working with relationship

I have updated from 2.55 to 2.7 and as a result my reverse-related-entries were converted…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Peter Stalker   ·   925 views   ·   0 replies

mirkob's avatar

Database error registering people

We I tried to register new member I get this error A Database Error Occurred Error Number:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by mirkob   ·   925 views   ·   0 replies

timothyhellwig's avatar

Extending another Class in an Extension

An extension that I wrote is blocking the backend Add-Ons->Extensions page from…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by timothyhellwig   ·   807 views   ·   0 replies

interactive @dvl's avatar

Pagination numbers beyond 5?

Hiya, One of our clients has requested to have extended pagination numbers at the bottom…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by interactive @dvl   ·   1553 views   ·   1 replies

bobdobalina's avatar

Orderby in search results not working

Hi I have a search function that displays car entries but I can’t get it to order by…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by bobdobalina   ·   684 views   ·   0 replies

Scotta's avatar

Generate a membership activation link

Hello, I’m looking for a solution to re-generate a membership activation link based…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Scotta   ·   779 views   ·   0 replies

TRA UAE's avatar

Categories, Channel Fields, AJAX

I want to create a page using expressionengine where I’ll have 2 dropdown menus. In…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by TRA UAE   ·   1281 views   ·   0 replies

First 40 41 42 43 44 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.