We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
funnEE's avatar

How to use ajaxPrefilter?

I am having troubles with my AJAX forms submitting with EE 2.7.2. I can submit once using…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 13 years ago by funnEE   ·   3332 views   ·   0 replies

webstasy's avatar

Relationship data getting cleared when using Channel Entry API

When I use: ee()->api_channel_entries->save_entry($data, $channel_id, $entry_id);…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 13 years ago by webstasy   ·   1176 views   ·   0 replies

fogcity's avatar

EE cannot keep time zones straight? ({current_time} and php's time() disagree)

Why does {current_time} and php’s time() function disagree? My test below:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by fogcity   ·   1259 views   ·   0 replies

fogcity's avatar

BUG with GRID: Switching Grid from File to Safecracker File fieldtype gives error

I’ve got a Grid field, and its only element is a File field. The field works fine,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by fogcity   ·   1249 views   ·   0 replies

dauber's avatar

Global variables not rendering - SOLVED!!!

UPDATE: Can’t believe I, as an experienced developer, overlooked the dumbest, most…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by dauber   ·   1123 views   ·   0 replies

jkns's avatar

Link to Control Panel

I’m sure the following code used to work. It adds a link from the frontend to an…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by aalviian   ·   3899 views   ·   5 replies

sgorton's avatar

Building a Dev Box

I am creating a dev box on a separate server. For testing and redundancy if anything…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by sgorton   ·   1149 views   ·   0 replies

markdunbavan's avatar

Why do I get database error when I log into my updated ee site?

I wondered if you could help. I updated my local site to new ee 2.7 and that went swell. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 13 years ago by DigitalDoctors   ·   1911 views   ·   1 replies

arvinsim's avatar

Which table contains the data on the member group channel assignment privileges?

I am looking at my database and have looked at these tables exp_member exp_member_data…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by arvinsim   ·   907 views   ·   0 replies

akolinski's avatar

Infinite Scroll Plugin - Need HELP please!

Hello everybody, 😊 I’ve started using Expression Engine recently and have…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by akolinski   ·   2824 views   ·   2 replies

fogcity's avatar

How to migrate file fields with multiple files (EE1) to new Grid fields (EE2)?

I’m migrating a client’s site from EE1 to EE2. I’d like to take…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by fogcity   ·   1471 views   ·   1 replies

akolinski's avatar

Load more button (AJAX)

Hello everybody, I’ve started using a new CMS called Expression Engine. I’m…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by akolinski   ·   1470 views   ·   0 replies

fogcity's avatar

Randomizer plugin link broken

EllisLabs has a Randomizer plugin listed on Devot-ee.com The link to EllisLabs website is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by fogcity   ·   807 views   ·   0 replies

fogcity's avatar

Auto Linker download link?

EllisLabs has an Auto Linker plugin listed on Devot-ee but the link is dead.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by fogcity   ·   859 views   ·   0 replies

Dave Merrick's avatar

Page Not found

The URL is http://localhost/CurrentWebsites/SENG365/polls/index.php/vote Which if I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   2315 views   ·   1 replies

vikas.mani's avatar

refresh of page is not happening until u press F5

Hi, refresh of page is not happening until u press F5. Initially,it was working,for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by vikas.mani   ·   863 views   ·   0 replies

vikas.mani's avatar

logout not happening

once user is clicking on logout button,it is going inside logout method,session is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by vikas.mani   ·   962 views   ·   0 replies

Compass Media's avatar

EE 2.7 Channel Forms Delete entry link

With safecracker we had the capability of using the {exp:delete:link…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Todd D.   ·   2112 views   ·   1 replies

Squeeze Digital's avatar

Activation Email Language

Hi everyone, Were developing a multi-lingual site in English, French & German.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Paul @ Westhouse IT   ·   1783 views   ·   1 replies

tigercore's avatar

Temporarily prevent anyone but super admin logging in.

The scenario I have it that I’ve pulled down a copy of the live site (files &…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by tigercore   ·   991 views   ·   0 replies

scryder's avatar

Channel Form date undefined

I have a very basic channel form where employees can manage entries without having to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by scryder   ·   1901 views   ·   2 replies

Achmed1's avatar

Need help with a query

Query_model <?php if ( ! defined('BASEPATH')) exit('No direct script access allowed');…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Achmed1   ·   895 views   ·   0 replies

Dave Merrick's avatar

How to put data in the database?

I have a question and 3 or more answers to insert a database. Is there a more efficent way…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by tirian   ·   1648 views   ·   1 replies

Dave Merrick's avatar

Adding items to a list using jquery in codeigniter

I have this working in test6.php.But I use it in Codeigniter the new item displays and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Dave Merrick   ·   2683 views   ·   0 replies

ladams1949's avatar

Dynamically add content to a channel w/o using the Publish CP?

I feel dumb for asking, but are there tags available to add content to a channel without…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by ladams1949   ·   1021 views   ·   0 replies

jiri.tobolka's avatar

Showing entries for the category specified by one entry

Hello, I have “article” template that is basically used for showing single…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by jiri.tobolka   ·   806 views   ·   0 replies

Dave Merrick's avatar

How to convert a string to an int in codeigniter

How to convert a string to an int in codeigniter I have used $query =…

Development and Programming   Latest: one year ago by gihop   ·   24248 views   ·   3 replies

Dave Merrick's avatar

How to convert a string to an int in codeigniter

How to convert a string to an int in codeigniter I have used $query =…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by tirian   ·   1350 views   ·   1 replies

Marc Wansky's avatar

/?/ in my URL with actived "Force URL query strings"

I have to activate the “Force URL query strings” because the server uses php…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by tirian   ·   1391 views   ·   1 replies

McDonald95's avatar

Structure Url Changing When New Page Is Made

Hey, I have a site which is currently live, and have made a template for it and everything…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by McDonald95   ·   968 views   ·   0 replies

First 39 40 41 42 43 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.