We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
rienk's avatar

Right Hook?

I’am using the “member_member_register_start” hook. I want to store the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by rienk   ·   1119 views   ·   0 replies

theimageshoppe's avatar

Formatting getting added to Grid Radio/Dropdown fields

I have a simple radio group in a grid field. Output formatting is set to none. My options…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by theimageshoppe   ·   1366 views   ·   0 replies

Mauricio Dulce's avatar

Grid Field

Hi, I have problem, I need not display a grid field in my template when is empy, this is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Mauricio Dulce   ·   1977 views   ·   1 replies

tomaworks's avatar

Remote App Interface with EE

I need to have a table that EE Members can write to and that an external app can read and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by tomaworks   ·   1028 views   ·   0 replies

atifc's avatar

Script to export Google Calendar and then import to Office 365

Hi all. I would like to create a script that will export the calendar for all our…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by atifc   ·   1412 views   ·   0 replies

Mike Stecker's avatar

Force disable HTTPS?

Is there a way to force all HTTPS URL’s to change to HTTP? Somehow people are…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Jeff McKeand   ·   4144 views   ·   1 replies

Andy Heathershaw's avatar

Question about comments with grid rows

I am using the grid to create a photo gallery, for which I have two templates: album and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   2154 views   ·   1 replies

Andy Heathershaw's avatar

Feature suggestion for Grid

I’m not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but I’ll go ahead…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1810 views   ·   1 replies

KATE10123's avatar

booking form - stores booking, loads view and then refreshes losing all php variables and submit button

Hi All, I have a frustrating problem on my website. I am trying create a booking form…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by KATE10123   ·   1297 views   ·   0 replies

ErwinVanLun's avatar

Verify a changed e-mail address, multiple e-mail addresses per member

this must have been solved before, but I can’t find anything about it. I’d…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by ErwinVanLun   ·   1130 views   ·   0 replies

Jake @ HFC's avatar

"The SafeCracker extension is not installed" error message after upgrading to 2.7.2

Just upgraded to 2.7.2, and one all of my pages which had a Safecracker form now return…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Jake @ HFC   ·   2300 views   ·   1 replies

frshjb373's avatar

Favicon tag throwing an error when saving

Trying to add a favicon to my EE site, using the following code: <link rel="shortcut…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by frshjb373   ·   1014 views   ·   0 replies

dauber's avatar

Problems with {segment_0}, {segment_1}, etc. - causing "Unexpected T_STRING in Functions.php(680)..."

So, we found a vulnerability with a web site that involves putting this in the URL bar of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by dauber   ·   1320 views   ·   0 replies

MrBaseball34's avatar

[SOLVED] .htaccess and index.php

I’m working on a project at home and have created this template directory structure (I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by MrBaseball34   ·   6076 views   ·   2 replies

rscap's avatar

Filter entries listed in a menu using a dynamic search input

Hi, I am creating a side navigation for my site in which I am listing my entries in a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by rscap   ·   1532 views   ·   0 replies

XorCo's avatar

Retrieve channel entries with API

Hey, I see there are some apis that come with ExpressionEngine:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by XorCo   ·   1007 views   ·   0 replies

bertvanhees's avatar

Channel images and carousel (twitter bootstrap)

Hi, I have Channel Images downloaded and want to use this for the carousel of Twitter…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by bertvanhees   ·   1482 views   ·   0 replies

arvinsim's avatar

Filtering by Grid count

Is there a way for {exp:channel:entries} to filter for items based on a Grid…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by arvinsim   ·   1182 views   ·   0 replies

hokua's avatar

Member Login No Longer Working

I have a template group with two templates: one where members can log in and one where…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by hokua   ·   1723 views   ·   0 replies

akolinski's avatar

local expression engine environment - Access forbidden!

I’m setting up a testing environment for a live site on my local machine. I have…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by akolinski   ·   2210 views   ·   0 replies

Lutz's avatar

EE 2.7.2, login impossible with csrf_protection=true

New installation, EE2.7.2 (commercial); works fine out of the box. Still works fine when I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Lutz   ·   1964 views   ·   1 replies

pSouper's avatar

site_theme_name or similar to complete the site_theme_url to give a full path

Hi all, we have the site_theme_url but that only gets me so far - is there a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by pSouper   ·   1190 views   ·   0 replies

mebus's avatar

Return validation_errors as Array

Wrong forum.

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by mebus   ·   948 views   ·   0 replies

cmpsca's avatar

Session re-created automatically at random time !!

Hello all, I am working on a project using codeigniter, I recently tried to test my member…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by cmpsca   ·   1702 views   ·   0 replies

Triad's avatar

Limit file field on publish tab to specific directory.

Hi Guys, I have a custom module, and I need to add an upload field to our module tab. In…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Triad   ·   1891 views   ·   1 replies

hrgottlieb's avatar

Licensing Fees

We currently run ExpressionEngine v 1.6.5 and wondered what the licensing fees are to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by hrgottlieb   ·   1172 views   ·   0 replies

qlab's avatar

prevent custom_field update

hi, i’m using a field, hidden for a specific group, to store some info via…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by qlab   ·   1204 views   ·   0 replies

epseix's avatar

Multiple LIKE and WHERE - going wrong!

Quite simply, I have a search function on my website to search user input against…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by epseix   ·   1152 views   ·   0 replies

miker1's avatar

Discussion Forum Control Panel Modifications

How can I add fields to the Edit Forum Preferences page in the CP in the Discussion Forum…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by miker1   ·   1308 views   ·   0 replies

sixbcreative's avatar

Pagination Marker showing when using multi_field after upgrading to 2.7.2

After upgrading to 2.7.2 there is tag showing that says {pagination_marker} on…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by sixbcreative   ·   2129 views   ·   0 replies

First 37 38 39 40 41 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.