We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
jkns's avatar

Associate a RTE Toolset to a Channel Field

I have several RTE fields used in my CP. I want some to use one Toolset and the others to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by jkns   ·   843 views   ·   0 replies

gobrightmarketing's avatar

Rich Text Editor isn't working.

http://wt.gofreshdesign.com/index.php/story Paragraph tags aren’t working in my Rich…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 13 years ago by ToolStudios,LLC   ·   1953 views   ·   1 replies

Paul Sijpkes's avatar

memberlist hook

I’ve been working on a complex site that requires a mechanism for relationships…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Paul Sijpkes   ·   1139 views   ·   1 replies

nermin's avatar

Development of members access for before and after login.

Hi, I would like to ask if anyone can recommend a method, native EE or third party module,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by JohnD   ·   1707 views   ·   3 replies

substance's avatar

Some questions Re: Expression Engine

Hi! Really enjoying learning EE and can definitely see the advantages of using such a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by wildrock   ·   1260 views   ·   3 replies

nermin's avatar

A question, regarding a possible store module

Hi I have a question, regarding a possible store module. I would like to have a store…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by nermin   ·   1509 views   ·   3 replies

cado's avatar

Need Advise - User follows specific Channels

I am looking for advise with what approach to take to accomplish the following: Allow…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by EmoticonSoftware   ·   1178 views   ·   1 replies

Muhammad's avatar

RSS Feeds

Hi All, I want to know if there is any plugin or module can support the following fetures:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by wildrock   ·   1171 views   ·   1 replies

MrBaseball34's avatar

Parsing JSON in EE tag

I have a plugin called tnajson that takes a JSON string and parses it into different…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by MrBaseball34   ·   2074 views   ·   1 replies

LincolnSU's avatar

IF conditionals ignored and unwanted methods run, because of template parsing order

Hello all. In the simplified example below, the showActivity method within the activities…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by LincolnSU   ·   797 views   ·   0 replies

IeMarket's avatar

Successful New Registration Triggered Script: How do I do this?

Hi, On a new users successful registration I have to run a script that calls a web service…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by IeMarket   ·   1260 views   ·   2 replies

thlun's avatar

Guide on overwrite upload photo and delete entry

Hi, I am a beginner of EE, i m looking at the guidence to overwrite the upload photo…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by thlun   ·   672 views   ·   0 replies

mfivem's avatar

Reading Database Data?

Hello, I’m writing to see if anyone has some suggestions for me. I have a mySQL…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by wildrock   ·   938 views   ·   1 replies

MrBaseball34's avatar

[SOLVED] Calling Extension or Module method from plugin

RE: http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/170439/#818721 I actually need the opposite. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by MrBaseball34   ·   944 views   ·   1 replies

Scotta's avatar

generate activation link based on submitted email

Hello, Let’s say I build a form where a pending member can input his email to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Scotta   ·   795 views   ·   0 replies

Greg R's avatar

Not sure how to ask this please see message

I have set up a blog, using channels and channel fields. It works perfectly. How do I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by bmovie   ·   959 views   ·   1 replies

kylefollett's avatar

URL Cart Troubles Please Help?

Hello, this is my first EE project. I’m struggling a bit. Our host recently did a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by kylefollett   ·   903 views   ·   0 replies

jcowen's avatar

Front-end logout hook

Hi All, Ok, so I’ve had a brief look around and searched the forum, and no-one seems…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by MrBaseball34   ·   1012 views   ·   1 replies

R.K.Foster's avatar

How to use Exp Eng captcha "system" in an add-on or custom form.

Greetings, I have an Add-On development question. I’m pretty new at this, as you can…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by R.K.Foster   ·   1335 views   ·   0 replies

W3BG's avatar

Single Sign On URL

I’ve searched just about every forum topic I could find and either no one has tried…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by W3BG   ·   897 views   ·   0 replies

lgraves's avatar

Elastislide - a responsive image slider

https://github.com/codrops/Elastislide This is a nice responsive image slider. Has anyone…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by lgraves   ·   1017 views   ·   0 replies

fogcity's avatar

"The date you submitted is not valid." when adding any new entry

Just installed the latest EE v2.6.1 and all works fine EXCEPT when i try to create a new…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by Kevin Cupp   ·   10112 views   ·   24 replies

pravin's avatar

CI with hashed url

I want my codeigniter based site to have hash in URL for AJAX based pagination. Hash will…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by pravin   ·   731 views   ·   0 replies

Rob Quigley's avatar

Error Number: 1 / Can't create/write to file (Errcode: 28)

UPDATE: found the solution to fix the error message on this page - problem has been solved…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Rob Quigley   ·   1086 views   ·   0 replies

dimitrish's avatar

require_entry="yes" causing entries not to display

Hi I’m using the following tag {exp:channel:entries…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by wildrock   ·   1422 views   ·   1 replies

LLeake's avatar

Content and Field structure

I have the following relationship that I am trying to model in EE: Song List (has many…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by LLeake   ·   795 views   ·   0 replies

ChrisBarberRiley's avatar

Downloading a older version of EE

Hey, I’m looking to download a version of EE prior to the 2.6.0 - I’ve…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by CrosbyMarketing   ·   4500 views   ·   5 replies

JohnChristianJr's avatar

Formatting one way for most recent entry, a DIFFERENT WAY for 2nd, 3rd, & 4th most recent entries, yet a different way for 5th and beyond...

Hey, Guys! I’m working on a new site, and I’m still in the first part my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by JohnChristianJr   ·   1196 views   ·   2 replies

vangogh's avatar

Relationship problem

Hello to everybody, anyone seen this kind of message using relationships’ fields? A…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by superfame   ·   6149 views   ·   11 replies

amarbhanu's avatar

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /public_html/system/expressionengine/libraries/Functions.php(680) : eval()‘d code on line 9

Please suggest me why display this types of error, default php function is eval();…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by biblio   ·   6158 views   ·   3 replies

First 43 44 45 46 47 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.