We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
chonlatee's avatar

Error in download module tutorial from github.

sorry for my English. i download “ee-tuts-download-module” but it’s not…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by chonlatee   ·   916 views   ·   0 replies

oliwin's avatar

Creating watermark codeigniter

Hello! I use the next code: $ci = & get_instance(); $file = $path; $configs = array();…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by oliwin   ·   3926 views   ·   1 replies

Felipe Andrada's avatar

url with portuguese caracters

When I put words with “~” or “รง” on the title, the auto url_title…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by MrBaseball34   ·   1078 views   ·   1 replies

codecombustor's avatar

twitter bootstrap files not working properly with hmvc

path is absolutely fine but i get this plain html from the view….css files…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by whygod   ·   1264 views   ·   1 replies

dgraydesign's avatar

Different templates for different categories

I’m working on a site with events which I had planned to have in one channel…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by dgraydesign   ·   1167 views   ·   2 replies

Felipe Andrada's avatar

custom field with url

I enabled the autolink option on channel config of custom fields. Now I need get the url…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Felipe Andrada   ·   1268 views   ·   2 replies

davidlogan's avatar

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted

I’ve upgraded to 2.6.1 and I’m trying to edit a post and I get the following.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by davidlogan   ·   3478 views   ·   2 replies

simonix's avatar

Data saved twice when it contains “select” word using CodeIgniter + PDO + SQL SERVER

I have a CodeIgniter application and SQL Server database. I’m using PDO as a driver,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by simonix   ·   1872 views   ·   0 replies

reddy's avatar

Subdomains with different content

Hey! I’ve been looking for an excuse to get into EE for a while now. I downloaded…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by wildrock   ·   1304 views   ·   1 replies

gaweee's avatar

Playa Parents cannot display categories?

I have a page where I am displaying all the information from a channel entry along with…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1107 views   ·   1 replies

davidlogan's avatar

Fatal error: Call to undefined method EE_Input::fetch_uri_segment()

I’ve updated from EE1 to EE2 and I’m getting the following error: Fatal error:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by davidlogan   ·   2048 views   ·   4 replies

Gord W's avatar

Template variables as custom field type template tag parameter values

Hi All I know the title is a bit of a mouthful, but let me explain what I am trying to do.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Gord W   ·   1547 views   ·   1 replies

jcowen's avatar

MY_Model in EE

Hi All, Could someone tell me whether I’m doing the wrong thing here. I’m…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by jcowen   ·   1439 views   ·   2 replies

jordan-sowers's avatar

Removing Category ID from URL in conditiional?

Hello, Currently using a category conditional within a channel:entries tag: {if…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1007 views   ·   1 replies

gaweee's avatar

Filter channel entries by category using condition category 1 && category 2

I have a scenario where I have a channel which is associated with multiple categories. Now…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by [email protected]   ·   2912 views   ·   2 replies

krasimir's avatar

Deployment workflow

Hello, first of all congrats - a great job with ExpressionEngine. We are using it for a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by krasimir   ·   731 views   ·   0 replies

KineticPulse's avatar

Call to undefined function XML_DOM since 2.6 upgrade

Hi Has the method of loading helpers changed in 2.6? I have a plugin which has been…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by KineticPulse   ·   2059 views   ·   3 replies

ChiefAlchemist's avatar

EE 2.4.0 to Core 2.6.x

I have a non-profit on 2.4.0 that is on a paid full version when that was the best deal…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by nadea.c   ·   1951 views   ·   4 replies

holden321's avatar

How to login/logout

I know how to authenticate a user (check if exists)…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by davidsmith   ·   1354 views   ·   2 replies

superaven's avatar

Performance and SEO - Looping through one template file versus separate templates

Kinda curious about the performance / optimization achieved or lost when a decision is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by JeanieClemens   ·   1797 views   ·   3 replies

red one's avatar

Same function for file input & other input files won't work. What different should I do?

I found this:: https://github.com/joostvanveen/build-a-cms-with-codeigniter and tried to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by red one   ·   1149 views   ·   0 replies

purple-agency's avatar

Multisite Manager 2.1.5 and Relationships - PHP Error

I am building 5 websites using EE 2.6.61 amd MSM 2.1.5, one is a parent site, with 4…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Happy Content   ·   2159 views   ·   3 replies

FrancoNoronha's avatar

Loading site with an specific controller

Hi guys… I need a little light here… I need the index page to be loaded as…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by FrancoNoronha   ·   1182 views   ·   2 replies

holden321's avatar

Redirect after login

Hello I want to do redirect a page if a user is not logined or not admin and return to the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by davidsmith   ·   2069 views   ·   5 replies

TheVendor's avatar

Outputting the current category name

Hello, I am using the category url trigger to sort the channel:entries tag by category. So…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1030 views   ·   1 replies

Dan Allen (Houston, TX)'s avatar

Spam Membership - How Does It Happen?

Hi, I don’t know if this is a problem in EE 2.x, but in EE 1.6.8, I have 300,000…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1624 views   ·   7 replies

afreen.kazi@emporiumtech.com's avatar

Autocomplete feature not working in codeigniter.

Hi all, I am facing problem in autocomplete feature in my project. I am working in…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by [email protected]   ·   1685 views   ·   0 replies

steve_mock's avatar

Safecracker Bug: Handling Wygwam Image Style Attributes Poorly

Hey there, EE 2.6.1 WYGWAM 2.7.1 I have a Wygwam field. Inline image tags are not being…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Maik Hoogkamer   ·   3528 views   ·   3 replies

neilkb's avatar

Active Record problem with SQL functions

Hi, can anyone tell me how to convert this: $query = $this->EE->db->query("SELECT…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by neilkb   ·   1384 views   ·   1 replies

vangogh's avatar

Problem with MX Google Maps

Hi ! In my last project I used Mx google maps fieldtypes to show a map into store locator.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1193 views   ·   1 replies

First 44 45 46 47 48 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.