We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
shotspotter's avatar

Importing content directly to EE channels

I’m doing a port of a Drupal 7 to EE and have successfully created views in a clone…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1299 views   ·   1 replies

superaven's avatar

Multiple layouts for same channel content?

Hey, I was wondering if maybe someone had experience, or at least an answer, to something…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1378 views   ·   2 replies

fogcity's avatar

Deprecated tags?

I’m refining a syntax highlighting package for proper highlighting of EE code, and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by fogcity   ·   861 views   ·   0 replies

Marc Miller's avatar

Custom Plugins Performance

Question for developers who end up writing their own custom plugins for sites. Is it…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Marc Miller   ·   749 views   ·   0 replies

hookandloop's avatar

Add support for .svg upload?

Hi guys trying to add support for uploading .svg files. No luck.

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Neo Mudaly   ·   3107 views   ·   2 replies

contrib's avatar

ContribSurvey library - A FREE CODEIGNITER SURVEY LIBRARY

ContribSurvey is a flexible, self-hosted library with ability to create backend web apps…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by contrib   ·   4401 views   ·   0 replies

eevolution's avatar

Anyone interested in a UK SQL Workshop for EE?

Following on from our talk at EEUK13…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by eevolution   ·   1027 views   ·   0 replies

askogrand's avatar

Using something like PT Matrix but with variable columns and rows to create dynamic grids

A client would like to be able to ‘build’ each detail page for their…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   2092 views   ·   2 replies

92 West's avatar

User Name & Password Sync

Good Morning, We have a need to sync user name and member information on two separate…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by eevolution   ·   1153 views   ·   1 replies

Maxim WEB's avatar

Set 'read only" for field on publish page

Hello all I write extension which add attribute ‘read only’ for some inputs…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Maxim WEB   ·   648 views   ·   0 replies

akrug23's avatar

Change Text Formatting on the Fly / Remove Curly Quotes

While EE’s auto-xml formatting can be exciting, it isn’t for RSS feeds. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by akrug23   ·   971 views   ·   0 replies

Dan Allen (Houston, TX)'s avatar

Is EE an MVC System?

Hi, CodeIgniter is the most beautiful source code I have worked with. One of its main…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Pascal Kriete   ·   1627 views   ·   3 replies

Dan Allen (Houston, TX)'s avatar

nav_sub producing wrong urls - index.php in url twice, creating bomb

deleted by author

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Dan Allen (Houston, TX)   ·   1069 views   ·   1 replies

Garrett's avatar

Abort the channel entry publish process?

I am working on an extension that takes some entry data (from the control panel) and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Garrett   ·   734 views   ·   0 replies

laurentiuiovan's avatar

Extension and plugin communication

Hello, I created an extension that has the following hook :…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by laurentiuiovan   ·   678 views   ·   0 replies

tobycatlin's avatar

Post image upload hook

Hi all, We use a source control system to deploy our EE site which has caused a problem…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by tokybd   ·   1788 views   ·   1 replies

mphillip's avatar

path variables not working on DreamHost

I have a small DreamHost site powered by ExpressionEngine Core v2.5.5, and none of the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by FortySeven Media   ·   9517 views   ·   10 replies

lstammer's avatar

combining channels sorting by different parameters.

We have two different channels, with their own specific channel field that we want to sort…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1392 views   ·   7 replies

needpowder's avatar

Video plugin for forums

Hey guys, I posted this in another section but I don’t seem to be getting any…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by needpowder   ·   829 views   ·   0 replies

ColdHands's avatar

“anchored” channel entry placement

My client wants within his blog to have all entries order naturally by date, with the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by ColdHands   ·   1231 views   ·   1 replies

Bransin's avatar

Does this plugin description make sense to you?

Wrote a plugin to solve an issue when listing categories. Trying to come up with the right…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Bransin   ·   835 views   ·   0 replies

nick.elleray's avatar

Japanese characters in URLs

I’m moving this over from the community forum, in case anyone here has something to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by PravinS   ·   1799 views   ·   1 replies

journeyman73's avatar

sub themes and best practices

Hi, I am just starting out with ee after moving over from drupal 6 and I need some advice…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   946 views   ·   1 replies

jkns's avatar

Using Global Variables as Tag Parameters

I though it would be possible to add a parameter to a tag using a Global Variable, e.g.:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1243 views   ·   1 replies

krozo's avatar

Disallowed Key Characters error

I have been tasked to add a javascript code from CoreMotives to track webstats. However,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 2 years ago by amandapark   ·   90584 views   ·   13 replies

npws_marc's avatar

Missing Language FIles?

I’ve noticed that in some places in my EE backend, it seems to be missing language…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Kevin Cupp   ·   1029 views   ·   1 replies

markdunbavan's avatar

Multi Site Manager on localhost is not working

Hi All, I have recently installed a version of ee2 onto my localhost with mamp pro.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Kevin Cupp   ·   1266 views   ·   1 replies

mithra62's avatar

Deprecated Log Insanity

So, in 2.6 EE deprecated tons of stuff. Leaving the clear WTF of why EE would deprecate…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by MediaGirl Inc.   ·   4643 views   ·   19 replies

01munrra's avatar

Problems with DOMPDF !!!

Hello, I’m trying to print a document and It is generating some problems…. let…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by 01munrra   ·   924 views   ·   0 replies

vincej's avatar

How can you tell when you need to build an extension ?

Hi - I am learning how to build a module using Low’s / Mijingo video tutorial. In…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by vincej   ·   1427 views   ·   4 replies

First 46 47 48 49 50 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.