We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
quikorder's avatar

Invalid EE conditional variable error - UPDATED with new info

New Info: OK, I found that the error was being thrown by a custom exception built into…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by quikorder   ·   1165 views   ·   0 replies

Wirehead Design Co.'s avatar

HELP!! Upgraded site and M2M and now can't access editing templates

Hello, So, I just upgraded my EE to 2.6, and when I logged back in and click a template,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Wirehead Design Co.   ·   692 views   ·   0 replies

Reverie123's avatar

Error on trying to install EE on wamp server

When I try to install expressionengine to my local wamp server, I get this error: Your…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Reverie123   ·   2735 views   ·   3 replies

stefhorner's avatar

Filtering the entry list in the admin panel programmatically?

I’ve been tasked with filtering the list of entries for all channels in the back end…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by stefhorner   ·   667 views   ·   0 replies

jkns's avatar

Filter Entries by Month

I would like to filter entries by month, regardless of year (e.g. show all entries from…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by jkns   ·   1339 views   ·   3 replies

MaraJade's avatar

cookies

my client needs to know when does he receive his first cookie from his website?

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   861 views   ·   1 replies

fogcity's avatar

Any way to set up links from Sublime Text editor directly into ExpressionEngine documentation?

Sublime Text has several extensions that allow the user to tunnel directly from a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   2031 views   ·   3 replies

OwanH's avatar

function_usable error message in EE 2.6.0

Hi guys, I think I’ve found a bug in the EE 2.6.0 release. I’m setting up a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Ric   ·   2023 views   ·   3 replies

undusted's avatar

Dynamic category entries sidebar

I’m currently learning EE and im trying to make a site that has multiple channels.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by undusted   ·   1389 views   ·   6 replies

jtkendall's avatar

File Manager File Already Exists (when it doesn't)

I’m working on a EE2 extension for the file manager that adds a few additional…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by avroo   ·   2883 views   ·   2 replies

bgarrant's avatar

Need help build a simple Subscription system with Stripe

I have a client that wants a basic subscription system setup using Stripe as the gateway.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by bgarrant   ·   1380 views   ·   0 replies

MalTek's avatar

Strange error with Seed while upgrading and fix

Just had a strange error when upgrading EE from v2.5.5 to v2.6 The update would not…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by MalTek   ·   775 views   ·   0 replies

Garrett's avatar

Options for persistent storage for a plugin

Hello, I have a pretty simple plugin that, given a video ID, will return the url for a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Garrett   ·   861 views   ·   0 replies

hbsa's avatar

Extension Hooks Help

Ok this is probably going to sound like I have not done my homework or tried to figured…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by hbsa   ·   606 views   ·   0 replies

Vik's avatar

After Install on Server, 404 Errors?

I’ve got several web apps running on CI. I’m moving a new one from my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Vik   ·   1175 views   ·   3 replies

npws_marc's avatar

Select a file by name with {exp:file:entries}

Is it possible to select by file_name=” instead of the file id?

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by npws_marc   ·   733 views   ·   0 replies

vincej's avatar

Why Do we Need "Actions" in Module Development

Hi - I have read various pieces on what actions are, however, no where have I seen a piece…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by vincej   ·   689 views   ·   0 replies

jtkendall's avatar

Disable Zebra Striping on CP Module Table

Does anyone know if it’s possible to disable the zebra striping for a custom module…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by jtkendall   ·   797 views   ·   0 replies

Kubik101's avatar

Freelance Programmer Wanted

We are seeking a Freelance Programmer, a go to person with the following skills and more:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Kubik101   ·   813 views   ·   0 replies

Pirs01's avatar

CI_Form_validation looking for callback method in super class and not controller class where form validation is performed

Hello, I’m using CI version 2.1.0. I’m trying to use a callback function for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Pirs01   ·   1209 views   ·   1 replies

Podzol's avatar

Line Breaks in email

Hello, I have an install of EE2 2.3.1. I am sending some emails from a channel. There are…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by travisb   ·   1666 views   ·   5 replies

molivera's avatar

Unable to save your template as a text file. Error

Hello, I am developing locally with Git and I publish all files to the FTP (I can see all…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 3 years ago by Casie Wilkinson   ·   1806 views   ·   3 replies

Henley Media's avatar

Member registration from a 3rd party app (iOS / Android)

I need to allow members to register on one of our websites from its related app for iOS /…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Henley Media   ·   712 views   ·   0 replies

Lachiaso's avatar

something strange with form_validation is_unique

Hi, I am using form validation for my unique username like so:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Lachiaso   ·   1393 views   ·   3 replies

Bhavya's avatar

To avoid spammers the site

hi, i am using express engine 1.6.7. In the forum , i enabled captcha in member…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Bhavya   ·   678 views   ·   0 replies

jodm's avatar

Template HTTP authentication

Hi. I have turned on HTTP authentication on in one of my template and was wondering how I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by jodm   ·   696 views   ·   0 replies

Shankar_Nakai's avatar

Form don't submite fields

Hi, I have and issue sending a form, where the submission trought POST method does not…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by travisb   ·   965 views   ·   1 replies

zend's avatar

How to make dynamic template

Am use template library from pyro cms. And my problem is next: I have cms and in cms i…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by zend   ·   662 views   ·   0 replies

JustinBusschau's avatar

Loading custom library in an extension (Core vs full)

I’m writing an extension that makes use of curl. The extension needs to work on two…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by JustinBusschau   ·   1996 views   ·   0 replies

zend's avatar

HMVC - Multi driectory for modules

Hello i use HMVC lib. And my idea is organize my modules like this: |-root |-application…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by zend   ·   802 views   ·   0 replies

First 47 48 49 50 51 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.