We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Meritel's avatar

Calendar not working in migration.

Hi all, I have migrated expressionengine site from one server to other. I have followed…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Meritel   ·   690 views   ·   0 replies

bmovie's avatar

create entry and send the content (html) to a mail

hi, I create a channel with fields that render a simple html newsletter like this:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by bmovie   ·   730 views   ·   0 replies

Rowan Gray's avatar

Plugin Construct Function

When using a plugin multiple times in one template, using different function within the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Rowan Gray   ·   790 views   ·   0 replies

nav_vij's avatar

Ebay Sync Module

HI Guys I’m trying to create a module to sync my products from expression engine…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by nav_vij   ·   768 views   ·   0 replies

kenneth.th.c's avatar

language routing

I am very new to EE. this is the first site I’m doing in expression engine so sorry…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by kenneth.th.c   ·   747 views   ·   0 replies

trevororr's avatar

exp:query

I created a plugin the generates a query string that I want to pass into a exp:query on a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by trevororr   ·   741 views   ·   0 replies

devolps's avatar

Ajax pagination with EE2

Is it possible to use Ajax pagination with EE technology query? Can you provide an…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by devolps   ·   645 views   ·   0 replies

Peppermint Digital's avatar

Watermark not working correctly

Hi Guys, I am having the exact same problem as this recent topic : Watermark Issue After…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Peppermint Digital   ·   768 views   ·   0 replies

Peppermint Digital's avatar

Watermark not working correctly

Hi Guys, I am having the exact same problem as this recent topic : Watermark Issue After…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Peppermint Digital   ·   674 views   ·   0 replies

vangogh's avatar

Next/prev problem

Hi, I try to implement a next/prev function into a news page {exp:channel:entries…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by vangogh   ·   660 views   ·   0 replies

funnEE's avatar

Extension request for Simple Commerce Module

I would like to request an extension for the simple commerce module to include amazon…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by funnEE   ·   732 views   ·   0 replies

Christo's avatar

CSS and htaccess

I have the following script in my header to include a css file : <?php echo…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Christo   ·   1041 views   ·   2 replies

Lachiaso's avatar

path in Codeigniter

Hi everybody, If this is my controller: <?php class Page extends CI_Controller {…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Lachiaso   ·   741 views   ·   0 replies

Michael Cain's avatar

Adding wordpress posts to the home page of EE site

Had a bit of a nightmare with this one. I’ve tried all sorts of solutions but…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Michael Cain   ·   662 views   ·   0 replies

tlloyduk's avatar

Custom module - search and results system

Hi Guys I’m pretty new to EE 2.5.5 module development but getting there slowly. I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by tlloyduk   ·   732 views   ·   0 replies

Dan Allen (Houston, TX)'s avatar

Upgrade from 2.4 to 2.5.5 Went Perfect

For what it’s worth, I wanted to say the upgrade from 2.4 to 2.5.5 went without a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Dan Allen (Houston, TX)   ·   720 views   ·   0 replies

vangogh's avatar

Migration problem

Hi, I’ve one expression engine installation on my server. On it running 2 database…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by vangogh   ·   1240 views   ·   3 replies

sambaldwin's avatar

ExpressionEngine {exp:channel:categories}, multiple category groups ordered together

Is it possible to create a single alphabetically ordered list containing categories from…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Bransin   ·   2790 views   ·   1 replies

Lachiaso's avatar

translation of mysql into CI code

Hi everybody, Does anybody know how to translate this query: SELECT IF( ASCII( SUBSTRING(…

Development and Programming   Latest: 2 years ago by gptdeutschcom   ·   1499 views   ·   3 replies

abitofgeek's avatar

Members pages not showing (log-in, register, etc)

I have been hitting my head against a wall with this error. I have purchased EE2 with the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by grizzli   ·   4603 views   ·   6 replies

Sunnyland's avatar

Nested Category Menu + Dynamic Page with Multiple Channels...

Hi guys, Sorry this topic is a little in depth as there’s a lot of factors working…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Sunnyland   ·   2479 views   ·   1 replies

fogcity's avatar

How to determine whether an entry has a future publication date?

I need to determine whether the current entry has a publication date in the future. That…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by travisb   ·   1579 views   ·   3 replies

jordan-sowers's avatar

Showing when an entry is updated/revised

Hello, Curios if there is a way that you can show when a member edits an entry? I would…

Development and Programming   Latest: 2 years ago by Bookel   ·   3113 views   ·   6 replies

lkdennis's avatar

Populate select box from channel entry data

I need a contact form on a page that lists team members. I can put the member names in a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by lkdennis   ·   642 views   ·   0 replies

ahmed.samy's avatar

Authenticate Against Database with Phil Sturgeon’s Rest-Server

I have this application with the below structure ![enter image description here][1] I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by ahmed.samy   ·   5959 views   ·   0 replies

Ankush Thakur's avatar

CI News tutorial undefined variable error

I’m stuck with a particular error in the News tutorial of CodeIgniter. I’m not…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Ankush Thakur   ·   29564 views   ·   2 replies

Prajwol's avatar

Accessing models (database insert update delete) in Paypal IPN.

Hi i am using Paypal Class from…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Prajwol   ·   1055 views   ·   0 replies

Dan Allen (Houston, TX)'s avatar

File/Folder Permission Set Automatically as Part of Installatiion

Hi, I really like ExpressionEngine, but I am curious, why do file and folder permission…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Dan Allen (Houston, TX)   ·   935 views   ·   0 replies

dcheslow's avatar

Thumbnail could not be created for the image

Hi there; I am relatively new to EE but have several years experience with CI. I created a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by dcheslow   ·   838 views   ·   0 replies

G360's avatar

File uploads not generating thumbs on 24kb+ size images. sscanf() disabled and more... Workaround needed.

We are developing the front-end content portion of a bank site in EE2. The host provider…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by G360   ·   837 views   ·   0 replies

First 48 49 50 51 52 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.