We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
GreenImp's avatar

Check if an extension exists

Hi, I’m developing an extension and I need to be able to check if another extension…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by GreenImp   ·   730 views   ·   0 replies

ccsalway's avatar

Bugs galour

I’ve been looking for a CMS program for building into websites and knowing…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by tenfastfeet   ·   1309 views   ·   1 replies

SChristy's avatar

Add item to member profile navigation?

I am trying to add an item to the navigation menu in the “/member/profile”…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by SChristy   ·   709 views   ·   0 replies

Reverie123's avatar

Local Server: Base URL Missing randomly

Recently, I did a local install of Expressionengine for testing (wamp specifically). When…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Reverie123   ·   842 views   ·   0 replies

Didden's avatar

Would it be possible to add this to EE easily?

Came across this today: http://jakiestfu.github.io/Behave.js/ I can definitely see this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Didden   ·   1134 views   ·   2 replies

ronik's avatar

PHPStorm Support for Expression Engine

JetBrains has an open ticket for supporting ExpressionEngine 2 Template language. The…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by ronik   ·   2908 views   ·   0 replies

Fairplay Web's avatar

EE upgrade service?

Hello, My clients have an EE site that is running 2.1.3. They’d like to upgrade to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1121 views   ·   1 replies

Stinkotter's avatar

Using Radio buttons while making a TAB (Module EE)

Dear Expression Engine members, Does somebody know how I can use radio buttons as…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Stinkotter   ·   1728 views   ·   2 replies

abhishek_17's avatar

Building a Web Service in EE

I need to build a web service in Expressionengine which does the following. Provides…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by abhishek_17   ·   937 views   ·   0 replies

Finansarbetsgivarna's avatar

Private member notes/comments?

What is the best way to implement a system for “private member comments”? That…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Finansarbetsgivarna   ·   1194 views   ·   2 replies

Visiluna's avatar

Safecracker AJAX Sample Not Working

Using the “AJAX-driven Entry Form” sample from the User Guide, I have built…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Bhashkar Yadav   ·   1784 views   ·   4 replies

fastpurplemedia's avatar

How to Access Same Website Locally and Non-locally?

Hello.. I’m working on a website locally using Xampp and I need to access the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by fastpurplemedia   ·   817 views   ·   0 replies

vipdecorating's avatar

Dynamically / programmatically refer to category_id while working on Gallery

Hello There, I need some help while I am building a Photo gallery for my website. The…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by vipdecorating   ·   1011 views   ·   0 replies

caperquy's avatar

uploading pictures

Hello I would like, with CodeIgniter, upload pictures then have them displayed…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by caperquy   ·   763 views   ·   0 replies

blueskywebshop's avatar

CSS for custom cp module - caching problem?

This is my first time writing a module for EE - I am creating a custom control panel…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by blueskywebshop   ·   1451 views   ·   2 replies

epseix's avatar

Wrong section!

Wrong section, whoops!

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by epseix   ·   639 views   ·   0 replies

patricks031's avatar

Extending MY_Form_validation

Can anyone help explain to me how to extend the form validation i have in my controller. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by patricks031   ·   735 views   ·   0 replies

UMstratcomm's avatar

Question concerning Login Controller Hooks > login_authenticate_start and accessing via a third party extension

Greetings, I am looking for a bit more information on the Login Controller Extension…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by UMstratcomm   ·   1201 views   ·   0 replies

dagga's avatar

We Need Help with contract work

We need someone to call upon when we have issues that are out of our expertise. We…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by elygen   ·   1102 views   ·   1 replies

Rick van de Ven's avatar

Faceted search/ filter with count (solr?)

I’m researching the possibility in EE to make a faceted filter with a count display.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Rick van de Ven   ·   1248 views   ·   0 replies

Eng. SaQeR's avatar

singleton implementation in CI with mysql

How to modify CI framework to apply singleton design pattern 1. follow this directory…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Eng. SaQeR   ·   907 views   ·   0 replies

Dan Allen (Houston, TX)'s avatar

.htaccess variations

Hi, My favorite part of running EE is .htaccess, because I always am stressed over the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Dan Allen (Houston, TX)   ·   699 views   ·   0 replies

sheferd's avatar

Conditional relationships

I’m having trouble figuring this one out. I have a div which holds some related…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by thejame   ·   2128 views   ·   4 replies

seavers's avatar

Generating a pdf in admin module

Hi, I’ve created my own Events module that collects information about attendees to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by seavers   ·   783 views   ·   0 replies

icebreaker's avatar

Changed behaviour 2.6.1 clone entry in Safecracker ?

To clone an entry it was sufficient to set hidden field with name:…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 12 years ago by Okapi Creative   ·   3098 views   ·   9 replies

moki's avatar

A silly CSS issue

I’m running into a silly CSS issue with ExpressionEngine. I’ve got a clean…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1103 views   ·   1 replies

Remedy's avatar

Bug: custom_profile_data and file fieldtype in relationships

Just been trying to setup a system where the user inputs a code on registration and then…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Remedy   ·   807 views   ·   0 replies

raps's avatar

Channel Calendar | Spanning across multiple dates

I’m looking to use the Channel Calendar tag for displaying activities. These…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1660 views   ·   3 replies

ThePigeonHold's avatar

Relationship List with headers

Hey Everyone, I’m struggling a bit trying to create a list of entries with…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Visiluna   ·   1519 views   ·   4 replies

Granet's avatar

MSM tag for list of the sites

Hi, is there a tag to fetch all the sites installed on msm module? Thanks R

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Boyink!   ·   965 views   ·   1 replies

First 45 46 47 48 49 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.