We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
ipatrick's avatar

When editing an entry, how do I get the Options -> Status menu to display open or closed?

For some reason some entries no longer have any options for status. They used to allow…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by ipatrick   ·   409 views   ·   0 replies

Linda A's avatar

Using fluid fields in existing channel

I just had a VERY smooth upgrade from v3 to v4 – congrats, EllisLab! – and now…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by allgood2   ·   782 views   ·   7 replies

mc2design's avatar

Fluid Field unique id

Is there a way to access a fluid field’s unique ID and/or count each fluid field in…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by mc2design   ·   394 views   ·   0 replies

CreativelinkUK's avatar

Remove 1 hour waiting period before new members can send Private Messages

Does anyone know how I can remove the 1 hour waiting period before new members are allowed…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by CreativelinkUK   ·   418 views   ·   2 replies

tvin's avatar

Unable to pick a few elements after migrating

I have recently cloned my ExpressionEngine CMS website to a new VPS with Plesk as its…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by tvin   ·   315 views   ·   1 replies

hdg678's avatar

Download EE3

is there a way to purchase a license and download for EE3 now that EE4 is out without…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by pavloviktorko   ·   2621 views   ·   7 replies

AnotherMuse's avatar

Fluid Fields / Publish Page Layout

Are publish page layouts like EE3 still possible (admin defines the fields that are…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   531 views   ·   1 replies

yzs's avatar

what's up with the status Default?

Intermediate user here, just installed ee4 with front-end sample included and what’s…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   300 views   ·   1 replies

bobural's avatar

fluid in channel form

Does fluid field type works in front-end inside a channel form? I have 2 select dropdown…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by bobural   ·   415 views   ·   2 replies

bitworks's avatar

How to upgrade from EE2 to EE4

Hi, We have a customer with an old EE2 (v2.7.2 Core) installation, which ee want to…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by devilslayer   ·   2007 views   ·   2 replies

justred.ca's avatar

EE3 to EE4 upgrade doesn't work

Attempting to upgrade from EE3 to EE4, and the update process is repeatedly failing……

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by justred.ca   ·   1748 views   ·   3 replies

whosyour's avatar

Detect Disabled Registrations

In the Member Settings I can set Allow registrations? to No. But how can I detect this in…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by whosyour   ·   340 views   ·   0 replies

jeffmace's avatar

Setup Site with Multi-Vendor Capability

I would like to setup an eBay like site (not auctions) that would allow my members to sell…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by jeffmace   ·   419 views   ·   0 replies

hoffman_jeff's avatar

Upgrading v2.2 to 2.11

Hi, Currently upgrading an older site from v2.2 to 2.11 or 3.5 The upgrade instructions…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by James Mathias   ·   375 views   ·   1 replies

Liam Crean's avatar

What is the best field type for content writers?

Hello In your opinion, what is the best fieldtype for creating and maintaining large…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by evansleroy   ·   686 views   ·   3 replies

mr_ripley's avatar

Disallow segments that don't exist

What is occurring is that the template is targeting the last segment in the url, making it…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   410 views   ·   1 replies

deswork's avatar

ExpressionEngine 1.6.8 and freeform 2.7 create new form

Hi, I’ve inherited an old site EE site built with EE 1.6.8. Freeform 2.7.2 is…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by deswork   ·   378 views   ·   0 replies

verve's avatar

Filtering by category to create an custom url on search results page

Hi Is there a way to do this with native search of EE 3?

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by verve   ·   520 views   ·   3 replies

nasha-karta's avatar

Set up goal tracking in Google Analytics

How do I set up goal tracking? My task - when you click on the order button to track this…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   366 views   ·   2 replies

optima's avatar

(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Hello all, I’ve started to use barba.js for smooth page transitions, everything is…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by optima   ·   404 views   ·   0 replies

Studio AF's avatar

Make category a required field

I see that add-ons to make a category required support only EE2. Are there some ways to do…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Studio AF   ·   324 views   ·   0 replies

Bert's avatar

Allow same email addresses to multiple members

Is there a way to do this in EE3.5? A workaround would be nice =)

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   392 views   ·   1 replies

Ianjoyner's avatar

Become a developer

How do I become a developer so I can help test out and try EE4? I have already paid for…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   382 views   ·   1 replies

Paradise's avatar

EE2 and PHP 7.1 - [] operator not supported for strings in EE_Config.php

I made a fresh Debian install and have some problems. If i try to go to a admin…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   688 views   ·   1 replies

MID's avatar

Adding 'last-modified' meta tags to forum

I need to include a last-modified meta tag in the head of forum thread pages, for use by a…

How Do I?   Latest: about 9 years ago by MID   ·   436 views   ·   0 replies

Bill the Grue's avatar

Is there an easy wy to allow users to submit a code block?

Hello all I would like to allow my users to submit a block of code from a front-end form.…

How Do I?   Latest: about 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   480 views   ·   1 replies

listen1999's avatar

ExpressionEngine CP Entry Filter Keywords Search Doesn't support non-English

I am using EE2 to support a news portal with contents mainly in Chinese language.…

How Do I?   Latest: about 9 years ago by listen1999   ·   352 views   ·   0 replies

The_mook's avatar

Navigation using thumbnails over image

Hiya, I am trying to code some navigation that uses thumbnails of the next entry image…

How Do I?   Latest: about 9 years ago by The_mook   ·   354 views   ·   2 replies

rjionline's avatar

Cannot add fields to tabs in entry form

I was setting up a new channel on my site. By chance, I intended to use the field group…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by rjionline   ·   501 views   ·   1 replies

web-admin's avatar

Relationships in Query Module

Hi guys, I cannot finish my SQL query with relationship fields. This is my code:…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by web-admin   ·   502 views   ·   0 replies

First 38 39 40 41 42 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.