Join Us in Toronto for the ExpressionEngine 2026 Conference Learn More!
So I’ve been bitten by the language switching bug and as such decided to create an…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by bsjosten · 747110 views · 157 replies
I’ve installed repeet and it’s looking like a very nice setup (thanks for the…
Development and Programming Latest: 19 years ago by silenz · 8434 views · 9 replies
Looking for happless innocents to beta test Solspace’s Tag 2.0 module. Holler. mk
Development and Programming Latest: about 19 years ago by JT Thompson · 61956 views · 60 replies
The Pages module has grown immensely popular over the past year, something that I never…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by James Smith · 66632 views · 95 replies
Hello, I’ve just installed the Tag Module and I a bit confused with the tags cloud.…
Development and Programming Latest: 19 years ago by Lisa Wess · 3803 views · 8 replies
Hi, I’m working with the feedgrab plugin to pull Twitter posts into ee. I’m…
Development and Programming Latest: 19 years ago by Edith Frost · 3264 views · 4 replies
I want to be able to embed slideshows into blog posts – is there a module that does…
Development and Programming Latest: 19 years ago by laurentsj · 3328 views · 4 replies
As someone who likes to work with a proper code editor rather than a HTML form I’ve…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Dom Stubbs · 15213 views · 15 replies
Hi, I’m having trouble sending mail with Freeform. I get an error message that says:…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by aeckels · 10422 views · 17 replies
Forum Poll allows you to display polls from the forum module in your regular templates.…
Development and Programming Latest: 19 years ago by mattbrighton · 11473 views · 13 replies
Hello, I’ve bought the Ratings module from Mitchell and am now sitting here…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Narthex · 18542 views · 35 replies
Current Version is: 1.3 1.3 NOTES: Added custom error message to make it more…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Peter Lewis · 4890470 views · 106 replies
Although EE is a brilliant CMS I have found it’s pagination support a little…
Development and Programming Latest: about 17 years ago by lamar · 27089 views · 21 replies
I have found one Daylight Saving Time-related bug in Repeet, and there may be others…
Development and Programming Latest: 19 years ago by Mr. Wilson · 3751 views · 2 replies
Is it possible to integrate EE login with active directory? I am considering bidding on an…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Brent Cartier · 4612 views · 4 replies
Hi, I installed the WeatherIcon plugin. I am trying to convert the ‘Measurement for…
Development and Programming Latest: 19 years ago by seth.aldridge · 5014 views · 3 replies
I have a site running on php 4.4.x and this seems to be the only site that doesn’t…
Development and Programming Latest: 3 years ago by george · 12243 views · 3 replies
The REEOrder module allows you to easily re-order your entries. The module uses EE’s…
Development and Programming Latest: 10 years ago by Christopher Kennedy · 638129 views · 156 replies
I put this on an old old thread response, but figured I may do better with a new thread.…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by lebisol · 163723 views · 11 replies
There’re several systems to transliterate some characters. One of these systems is…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Yiannis Konstantakopoulos · 33249 views · 29 replies
I have a client who just asked me if he could have the date tab brought forward by default…
Development and Programming Latest: 16 years ago by Sean C. Smith · 53132 views · 60 replies
Hello, I am on the search for viable solution to run a multilingual forum module. At the…
Development and Programming Latest: one year ago by CaseyBoger · 2437 views · 2 replies
I’m guessing the answer to this is, no, but does anyone know if it’s possible…
Development and Programming Latest: 19 years ago by ruraldreams · 4616 views · 8 replies
I really like the Freeform Module, Thanks so much solspace! My question is how do I add…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Susan · 7701 views · 4 replies
I’m in the process of creating a new extension that gives a true preview of an…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham · 21266 views · 20 replies
two new extensions on the developer blog. I downloaded them and there are files that I…
Development and Programming Latest: 19 years ago by Derek Jones · 5854 views · 7 replies
Because I absolutely hate editing templates via the CP, I whipped up an extension to make…
Development and Programming Latest: 19 years ago by JT Thompson · 16963 views · 17 replies
Technically, this is an updated version of the first non-release release of my original…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by StarryMom · 60458 views · 69 replies
With a fresh installation of ExpressionEngine on my dev server, I’m now ready to…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by John Fuller · 5737 views · 7 replies
Hello, I want to remove the “Number of votes” from the EEPoll on our main…
Development and Programming Latest: about 19 years ago by leon_dewey · 3547 views · 4 replies
Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.