We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Peter E's avatar

Migration and upgrade issue: database error 1366

I’m in the process of migrating from an EngineHosting server to an Arcustech server.…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Gusto   ·   2390 views   ·   15 replies

mgreich's avatar

v2 to v3 upgrade issue - exceptions caught

I’m having some issues doing an upgrade from 2.11 to 3.5. I’m seeing a couple…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Green17   ·   833 views   ·   4 replies

davide_b's avatar

Can't create custom fields: Exception Caught

Hello, I’m trying to configure my local environment and I’m running into this issue:…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1476 views   ·   11 replies

yzs's avatar

Is there a similar RobSanchez' Entry_Type addon for EE3?

I am looking for an addon that hides fields on publish form when options selected.

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by yzs   ·   313 views   ·   0 replies

INUDZUKA, Yasuhiro's avatar

I got "Exception Caught"

Hi, Now I’m upgrading my site from EE 2.11.9 to EE 3.5.2. I got the message. What is…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by INUDZUKA, Yasuhiro   ·   1741 views   ·   5 replies

MINDSCREEN's avatar

Upgrading issue from EE 2.5 to EE 3.5

Hi During Upgrade, I have got many error for EE2 add-ons and I need to replace that with…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   373 views   ·   3 replies

rokker's avatar

Upgrading from 2.21 to newest 3x - trying to clear probs first

hey EE world, i’m just about to make the plunge and upgrade two of my sites from 2x…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   356 views   ·   3 replies

RFID13's avatar

Different quotes in different languages

Hello, I’d like to have different quotes in different languages but it does not seem…

How Do I?   Latest: 4 years ago by MarilynMatranga   ·   437 views   ·   2 replies

Halogen's avatar

Auto-increment form title_url

Good evening. I’m curious if anyone is aware of a way to auto-increment the field…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by JT Thompson   ·   393 views   ·   1 replies

Rajesh's avatar

What is the maximum compatible PHP version for EE 1.7.1?

Hi, Our website is on [EE version 1.7.1] and [PHP version 5.2.17]. Our site Host charges…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   602 views   ·   1 replies

Calan's avatar

Error message when upgrading from 2.x to latest version

Hi, I’m getting this error when upgrading to EE3. Can anyone let me know what needs…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   318 views   ·   3 replies

tdhrpk's avatar

Add content across all pages

Hi, I’m pretty new to ExpressionEngine, and am trying to add a line at the bottom of…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   343 views   ·   1 replies

vince311's avatar

Help updating pages....v. 1.6.8. Live site pages don't reflect what's in CMS.

Hello, I’m a designer…helping to update a few pages on a site that uses an…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   401 views   ·   5 replies

T Adams's avatar

Member Photos and Croppie

Hello, I want to use the Croppie JS plugin, so users do not have to crop their images…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by EllsworthSavage   ·   508 views   ·   4 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

How do I edit my Pro Network Entry?

Doesn’t seem to be an edit function - but I did not have coffee yet! 😉

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   342 views   ·   1 replies

iameric's avatar

mysql settings, config.php vs database.php, v. 3.5.4

Hi EE Community. I assume that presented with conflicting data between the two mentioned…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   848 views   ·   3 replies

MitchellMon1's avatar

How do I direct a group of variable urls to a certain template?

Hi guys, I’m reworking a website to EE, and because of SEO reasons I have to keep…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by MitchellMon1   ·   361 views   ·   0 replies

Erick Flatcher's avatar

MySQL problem: SET NAMES and default-character-set

I’m using EE1. I have a Cyrillic symbols on the site. I updated MySQL and in the…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Erick Flatcher   ·   538 views   ·   4 replies

Erick Flatcher's avatar

Upgrade EE1 to EE3. How?

Hello! I want upgrade EE1 to EE3. I must at first upgrade to EE2? Or at once to 3? Thx!

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   487 views   ·   5 replies

Brainwrek's avatar

EE to build an Image Board?

Hi. I have a new client who wants to make an Image Board site for full time RVers and live…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   405 views   ·   5 replies

T Adams's avatar

Embed replicating output

Hi Guys, I am having a weird issue. So I have two Channels A & B. I am using an embed…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by T Adams   ·   329 views   ·   4 replies

rydedigital's avatar

Need Help Outputting Categories/Entries

Hi All, I’m looking for a solution to output the below, but cant seem to get the…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by rydedigital   ·   866 views   ·   21 replies

spunout's avatar

Create members who can only edit/post entries in a specific category?

Hey there, I was wondering if it is possible in EE3 to have members create/edit entries…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   282 views   ·   1 replies

Raymond Dalen's avatar

File upload from entry form in "create" or "edit".

Am I missing something? I am not able to upload images or files directly from entry forms…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   379 views   ·   1 replies

fogcity's avatar

Update Wizard finds wrong version, fails to update

I am attempting to update an old site from EE2.7.2 to the latest version of EE2 (2.11.7) I…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   391 views   ·   2 replies

Linda A's avatar

Need help updating db query for v3

I have a template which uses some php and a db query to fetch the contents. I had help…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Linda A   ·   389 views   ·   10 replies

optima's avatar

How do I download EE2's discussion forum module?

Hey all, As the title says - “How do I download EE2’s discussion forum…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by optima   ·   324 views   ·   0 replies

iameric's avatar

XML page does not seem to render (a sitemap) in browser

Hi EE Community Folks. I find that 99% of the problems are caused by the user, this is…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by iameric   ·   1400 views   ·   2 replies

Embody_Bruce's avatar

How to structure site for personal fitness and health records?

Here’s the scenario: • A user registers and uses the site to create and view…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   379 views   ·   1 replies

Perc's avatar

Javascript insertion in footer - Module development

Hi, i am creating a module, everything is ok so far, but for last i need to have some JS…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Perc   ·   305 views   ·   0 replies

First 41 42 43 44 45 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.