We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
CJWEB's avatar

Complete website duplication with EE v2.9.2 and MSM v2.1.7?

Hi Folks, Am I able to safely duplicate an entire website (ie; with entries) with the…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by CJWEB   ·   466 views   ·   1 replies

wbjp's avatar

Format numbers?

Hi. I am wondering how I can easily format numbers ( eg. from 1000000 to 1,000,000) in my…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by wbjp   ·   387 views   ·   3 replies

NeilC's avatar

Upgrade from 2.4.0 to 3.5.1 Fails

I attempted to upgrade my site following the instructions here:…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by IC360 (Oliver Cannell)   ·   446 views   ·   3 replies

yzs's avatar

How do I "structure" the foundation of my article-categorized website

Hi! I’m planning to import articles related to music production and I need help how…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   377 views   ·   3 replies

itbilling@tntp.org's avatar

How do I add the ExpressionEngine CMS 3.5.1 license key

I have downloaded the ExpressionEngine CMS 3.5.1 license key. When I go to upload the…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by James Mathias   ·   388 views   ·   1 replies

James Catt's avatar

Any way to use trailing slashes with {redirect}?

I have a redirect in one of my templates like so:…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by James Catt   ·   617 views   ·   3 replies

idwatts's avatar

How to obtain URL of PDF uploaded via file manager

Using EE2.9 my clients used to be able to upload a PDF in the file manager and then obtain…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by idwatts   ·   373 views   ·   0 replies

xdupChook's avatar

ExpressionEngine 2 Discussion Forum

Hello, I have an EE 2.11.5 site that I am trying to setup a Discussion Forum for, but…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by xdupChook   ·   1119 views   ·   0 replies

Rural Intelligence's avatar

SOLVED - Suddenly, "CP Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in Typography.php"

Everything was working fine up through the day before yesterday, but today I logged into…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Raymond Dalen   ·   397 views   ·   10 replies

nicbradschwartz's avatar

Image paths changed -- how to correct?

On our site the path to images has changed or reverted to IP addresses instead of domain…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   414 views   ·   1 replies

oltremedia's avatar

Regular expression in conditional

Hi there! In switchee i alway do: {case value="#^P(\\d+)$#|''"} to check…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by oltremedia   ·   406 views   ·   1 replies

tedhutchins's avatar

PowWeb issue - updated from 2.52 to 2.10.3

I just updated expressionengine for a client who host their site at PowWeb. AFTER THE…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by tedhutchins   ·   458 views   ·   0 replies

pelluche's avatar

EE 3.5 Channel Form - returns Invalid Selections on radio, multiselect, and relationship fields

I’m trying to create a form on Frontend so they can create an entry in a channel. I…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by pelluche   ·   452 views   ·   0 replies

m007's avatar

It's this a bug?

When I try to delete existing Template Partials and Template Variables, the message…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by m007   ·   321 views   ·   0 replies

andrew.reff's avatar

Author links

Question if this is even possible without using an add-on or something … Is it…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by andrew.reff   ·   494 views   ·   7 replies

nekorin's avatar

How do I transfer my licences to another account

Hi, Can’t seem to find any contact us email in the new expressionengine.com website.…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by nekorin   ·   386 views   ·   2 replies

Michael Byström's avatar

Multiple Site Manager

Hello, I have a license for Multiple Site Manager 2.1.7. I know that Site Manager is built…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes   ·   452 views   ·   1 replies

rjionline's avatar

Using Parse.ly with ExpressionEngine

My boss just made a deal with Parse.ly to allow us to use it to provide analytics for a…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by rjionline   ·   350 views   ·   0 replies

Varen's avatar

Image orientation is wrong when uploaded from iOS

Hi all, I’m working on a site which allows users to upload pics from mobile devices.…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Varen   ·   334 views   ·   0 replies

macuserro4's avatar

Download EE 1.7.3 / Upgrade to latest version

Hello, Where can i download EE 1.7.3 ? The link is missing from my purchases page. Can a…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by ConsumerVoice   ·   963 views   ·   4 replies

oltremedia's avatar

change password to a member

Hi there, long time using EE but never had to do this 😊 On of my customer’s…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by oltremedia   ·   424 views   ·   2 replies

rydedigital's avatar

Member Notifications for Channel Entries

Hey all, anyone know of a way for member groups to be notified upon entry within a channel…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by rydedigital   ·   357 views   ·   0 replies

Matthew's avatar

Best place to start...

Hello all, Hope you had a great Christmas and new year? I got recommended this site but…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes   ·   341 views   ·   1 replies

disl's avatar

EE3 and add ons

I have just installed EE3 and it will not recognize any modules I have added to the Add…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   442 views   ·   2 replies

andrew.reff's avatar

Channel Entries - Are you able to nest entries w/i entries?

I am trying to figure out and also do the best practice here, but running into some speed…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by andrew.reff   ·   333 views   ·   0 replies

Mcsnoogins's avatar

Change outgoing email address for contact form

Completely new to EE. I’m helping a friend out with their company site and…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Mcsnoogins   ·   390 views   ·   0 replies

rydedigital's avatar

Displaying entries per category

Hey all, looking for a suitable solution for displaying entries on a per category basis. I…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by rydedigital   ·   344 views   ·   1 replies

Peter Smith's avatar

EE 2, new MySQL version breaks saving content

We’re still on EE 2.11.2 – First, I see there is a 2.11.5 but I can’t…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Peter Smith   ·   454 views   ·   2 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Syntax Highlighting in BBEdit

Is it possible? Is there a package anyone knows of?

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by iameric   ·   461 views   ·   1 replies

DimitriS's avatar

Clickable parent menu on mobile

Hi, recently I took over the management of an EE 2.5.3 website and I noticed that when I…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   370 views   ·   1 replies

First 43 44 45 46 47 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.