I purchased the awesome Favorites module from Solspace, and I’m attempting to make a…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Ingmar · 1896 views · 6 replies
Hi, i’m trying to display some photogallery thumbnails from a pixelpost photogallery…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by lincolnpixel · 2707 views · 4 replies
I have created a custom module which works fine except for the following: I cannot seem to…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by TonyNibbles · 2856 views · 2 replies
As per this post, I want to build an extension that adds Textile as one of the Default…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Eric Barstad · 3418 views · 5 replies
Uggh. Must be something stupid, everything but the mp3 renders in the resulting XML.…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Shane Robinson · 7223 views · 29 replies
Has anyone got these to work together? I’ve got the icon showing up in tinyMce, i…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by LynneL · 2550 views · 1 replies
Just wondering if anyone actually uses this parameter in their modules (ie.…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by nixMe · 1075 views · 0 replies
Hello, Just wanted to share an idea/enhancement I’ve already built into the EE core…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by nixMe · 981 views · 0 replies
Hi, Just getting into EE - top notch well done! 😊 I’ve got LG tinyMCE…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham · 2134 views · 5 replies
It’s getting late, my eyes are sore, and I don’t know why this template code:…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Daniel Walton · 2546 views · 4 replies
I would love to be able to add turning off “encode_email” to the functionality…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Meirion · 3275 views · 4 replies
Does anyone know if it’s possible for the Multi-Text extension to display its rows…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Luc Latulippe · 2737 views · 11 replies
I added some fields to a weblog and I get: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Ingmar · 1641 views · 4 replies
Has anybody run into an error using the LG_access plugin? Trying to use it at the top of a…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by mmcclung · 1089 views · 0 replies
Hi to all! I’ve a problem with my plug-in. I made a plug-in to create pdf file from…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Mogra · 2040 views · 2 replies
ExpressionEngine Members, I run a site about a niche topic for a very targeted audience.…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Todd D. · 3259 views · 10 replies
I am using LG TinyMCE and all is cool, but I need to add a custom CSS class called intro.…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by thoms005 · 11362 views · 4 replies
Hi, I need to insert a php script to be run after a stand alone entry form is submitted…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by New Angle Media · 2097 views · 4 replies
The View Entry screen — which follows the “Update” button in the Edit mode…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by seajay · 1481 views · 2 replies
I cant seem to pass the entry’s meta information to it’s respective page. I…
Development and Programming Latest: about 18 years ago by Leevi Graham · 4659 views · 13 replies
Like the title says! I thought it was a folder permissions issue on the Windows server,…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by kscot · 1841 views · 2 replies
Just trying to create a new upload destination with the control panel But I am getting the…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Robin Sowell · 3463 views · 5 replies
Playa is a powerful one-to-many field loosely based on Mark’s Multi-Relation…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by brianfidler · 306137 views · 248 replies
I recently redesigned a client’s existing EE site and we implemented the gravatar…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Joelle · 6136 views · 15 replies
Hello, I have hacked the mod.weblog.php module to add a method that returns the SQL used…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Derek Jones · 2610 views · 8 replies
Hello, I’m working on an online education site that will have a six month membership…
Development and Programming Latest: 16 years ago by Ryan M. · 37887 views · 78 replies
I’m involved in a lot of property websites and was just wondering whether anyone was…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Adam George · 2143 views · 8 replies
how do i include photo gallery module in module membership system thank you
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by zachary.lai · 805 views · 0 replies
how to i include the exist member system to be built in ee template? Thank you
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by zachary.lai · 872 views · 0 replies
Quick question. I am using Mark Huots file module and when I upload images with it, for…
Development and Programming Latest: 18 years ago by Ingmar · 2613 views · 6 replies
Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.