We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
aaronboland's avatar

"Your config file does not appear to be formatted correctly" has taken down my site... how do I get it back?!

Hello, Hope you can help. I’m in the middle of developing a site. I’d created…

How Do I?   Latest: 6 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   929 views   ·   4 replies

verve's avatar

Update from 2.11.9 to 5.3.0 - Gridfields not editable in CP anymore

Hi I updated from 2.11.9 to 5.3.0 and now I cannot edit the grid fields again in CP. Also…

How Do I?   Latest: 6 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   699 views   ·   1 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Issue with Relationship field....

It works but doesn’t work if the related entry has the same name in the title.…

How Do I?   Latest: 6 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   642 views   ·   1 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Move Pagination Out of Channel Entry - Best Practice

How do people handle this? I need to move the pagination out of the loop as it breaks the…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by lttc   ·   678 views   ·   2 replies

Hoku's avatar

Member Templates

Greetings from Hawaii, I’m difficulty setting up the member templates in EE5. I can…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   675 views   ·   1 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

How to make post sticky on Forum?

Seems the functionality is not there now in EE5?

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   639 views   ·   1 replies

Andrés Molina's avatar

RelationShips Fields on Profile Fields

how can set RelationShip Fields on Member Settings(admin panel) Now only show me Text…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   561 views   ·   1 replies

SPC-Lesli's avatar

Still possible to remove the file extension from the PHP file?

Hi all, I have used EE for quite a while. For legacy reasons, I want to leave the…

How Do I?   Latest: 6 years ago by SPC-Lesli   ·   6349 views   ·   5 replies

Andrés Molina's avatar

Validate RelationShip Field

Im have a RelationShip Field expression Engine generate a field name like this <select…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Andrés Molina   ·   483 views   ·   0 replies

Andrés Molina's avatar

Validation Greater Than and Enum dont Works

Im have a form with fields One Field have a relationship SelectBox, the value are a…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Andrés Molina   ·   506 views   ·   0 replies

Andrés Molina's avatar

how can create a Custom Validation

in Expression engine BuildIn validation rules are in…

How Do I?   Latest: 6 years ago by Andrés Molina   ·   833 views   ·   5 replies

nicola's avatar

files entries in a template

hallo, is there a way to make the file table found in control panel /cp/files in a…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   525 views   ·   1 replies

Werner Gusset's avatar

Search Highlight Plugin not visible in CP

This plugin https://expressionengine.com/add-ons/search-hilite is not visible on the…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   613 views   ·   3 replies

Andrés Molina's avatar

before_channel_entry_save hook alter form data

im have a custom Extension, works fine, but dont change the data My Code public function…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Andrés Molina   ·   707 views   ·   3 replies

Veronika_dev's avatar

HI! Need a design preparation

Hi everyone who cares. I am new to designing and, btw, not a designer. But I would like to…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Ysuene   ·   1035 views   ·   5 replies

andrew001's avatar

custom member fields

I am having some trouble trying to figure something out. I would like to allow any member…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by jphansen80   ·   656 views   ·   1 replies

m007's avatar

Navigating rows in a Grid field

Hi, I have a Grid with many rows. I want to display just a number of rows on a page and to…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by m007   ·   936 views   ·   3 replies

ahmadalashhab's avatar

My website Emails goes to junk

Hello all , I have a website with a membership registration , when the members register on…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by ahmadalashhab   ·   1293 views   ·   4 replies

Andrés Molina's avatar

How Can populate data before insert on channel? hook?

Im have quotation Channel This channel have Grid with RelationShip on Products Channel Im…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Andrés Molina   ·   515 views   ·   1 replies

Andrés Molina's avatar

how can get only member channel entry on channell relations?

im have field type “RelationShip” For example have Channel “Birds”…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Andrés Molina   ·   746 views   ·   4 replies

Mcsnoogins's avatar

Fix this dodgy looking install :/

Moved my install of expression engine 2.5.5 to a new VPS and now the content is there but…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   910 views   ·   3 replies

USG_GALILEO's avatar

Field Groups (vs) Individual Fields in Channels

I’m new to EE v5. I have worked mostly in EE v2 which required you to make a Field…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by USG_GALILEO   ·   832 views   ·   2 replies

Jeremy S.'s avatar

Solspace FreeForm Next "The request response is empty" error when trying to save form

Has anyone experienced this? In Solspace Freeform Pro, when trying to save changes to a…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 years ago by Andrés Molina   ·   844 views   ·   2 replies

freaksarise's avatar

Workflow in 2019?

Hi, I worked in EE for several years until a couple of years ago. We used to use…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by otis   ·   1768 views   ·   4 replies

yeneb's avatar

Exported Channel Set to include Channel name in zip filename

Hi there, when exporting a Channel Set the filename always defaults to ChannelSet.zip for…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by yeneb   ·   497 views   ·   0 replies

Andrés Molina's avatar

Template Variable Allowed in User Message Templates

In this path admin.php Template Manager Group: System Edit Template: User Messages Have…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   608 views   ·   1 replies

Andrés Molina's avatar

Member addon set class to form with {form_declaration}?

im need custom class on login Form(using custom template for member addon) im read…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   567 views   ·   2 replies

andrew001's avatar

Pagination in loop?

I am on the latest EE build (5.2.6) Back in the v2 days I used to use string addon in an…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   741 views   ·   2 replies

HTA's avatar

Allow EE Code: work also with email template?

https://expressionengine.com/add-ons/allow-ee-code Besides channel entries, can this add…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by HTA   ·   501 views   ·   0 replies

HTA's avatar

Account activation by non-admin user

When it comes to Account activation type (cp/settings/members) I have opted for…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by HTA   ·   560 views   ·   2 replies

First 27 28 29 30 31 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.