We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Ben Waxman's avatar

Seeking freelance expression engine support

We have small, occasional coding projects (creating/adjusting pages and templates) in…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by lincolnpixel   ·   739 views   ·   4 replies

Tim W's avatar

Installing EE 5.4

Hi I am installing EE 5.4 for the first time. I have uploaded the files and when I go to…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Tilo   ·   930 views   ·   1 replies

jostar's avatar

Admin is not working

Hi all. I manage to update an old site even to v5 . The site is working ok but I can not…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by jostar   ·   1228 views   ·   3 replies

jostar's avatar

Trying to update to EE5

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’ in…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by jostar   ·   2165 views   ·   4 replies

designstation's avatar

5.4.0 update fails

Hi there, I’ve run into an issue with one of my ExpressionEngine installs where the…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Norvalex   ·   3283 views   ·   12 replies

Terry Deckard's avatar

Text I did not add to a new page showing up in top left of page

This is probably a simple issue but I am new to ExpressionEngine and I have gone through…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   633 views   ·   1 replies

jostar's avatar

Update from ExpressionEngine v2.11.9 to v3.5.17

I wish to update from ExpressionEngine v2.11.9 to v3.5.17 so I can update to v5 but all I…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by jostar   ·   510 views   ·   0 replies

adambadam's avatar

I'm trying to add an external URL to a button, but when I click it, it directs to an internal link ending with undefined

I have set up a channel with an url entry, all looks fine when I check the code, the…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by adambadam   ·   983 views   ·   1 replies

GR's avatar

Sorting in Channel Entries

{exp:channel:entries channel="documents" dynamic="yes" limit="300" orderby="title"…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by GR   ·   1249 views   ·   2 replies

NeilC's avatar

Can't Edit Entries - Fatal Error

I have several installations of EE 5.3.2 on Dreamhost, and only one of them is giving me…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by NeilC   ·   1803 views   ·   2 replies

ckubs's avatar

Category description and image missing

Coming from something like Wordpress I see Expression Engine is a lot different when it…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by ckubs   ·   1331 views   ·   2 replies

porthos's avatar

MSM blank page at index and admin

Folks: I’m trying to get MSM running. I have a main site and the CP and site work…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   905 views   ·   2 replies

ckubs's avatar

EE and Nginx, not working for me

Coming from WP I thought EE is better suited for a new website. Installed EE6 Beta3 and…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   2532 views   ·   4 replies

Taj's avatar

How to detect mobile without the library ?

{if mobile} <!– add html code for mobile –> Mobile…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Brian Litzinger   ·   859 views   ·   1 replies

Gilbert Lin's avatar

EE6 Site System Preferences

Hello there, I see that the Site model no longer has site_system_preferences in the type…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Gilbert Lin   ·   1011 views   ·   3 replies

vladyn's avatar

Exception Caught - client's website is down as well the admin

Hello everyone, I was just filling the cliet’s website with entries while I’ve…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   2727 views   ·   3 replies

Syd's avatar

Search Module

Hello. I am trying to use the simple search module, so far without success. The code that…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Syd   ·   915 views   ·   4 replies

np wardour's avatar

Fluid Field Group

I have been starting to favour native fluid fields over eebloqs. Mainly because you can…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Brian Litzinger   ·   1726 views   ·   4 replies

jack's avatar

Base table or view not found...how to fix

I am working on upgrading from 2.7x to v3. And when attempting to run the upgrade I am…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   2458 views   ·   3 replies

andy.reff's avatar

Dynamic category templates

First and foremost, all help is greatly appreciated! I am trying to figure out a couple of…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   996 views   ·   1 replies

andy.reff's avatar

Does anyone know how to upload webp in the file manager?

Does any know a solution/fix on how to enable the uploading of webp in the file manager?…

How Do I?   Latest: about 6 years ago by Tom_Watney   ·   1813 views   ·   1 replies

Mark Lane's avatar

User only seeing one channel

I’ve got several channels which appear in the Edit drop down when logged in as…

How Do I?   Latest: about 6 years ago by Mark Lane   ·   2350 views   ·   2 replies

wbjp's avatar

Error going to Add-Ons in CP

Hi. This is a first for me but when I go to Add-Ons in the CP, I get this error: Parse…

How Do I?   Latest: about 6 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   5598 views   ·   5 replies

jack's avatar

Database backup

I am embarking on an upgrade from version 2.x to 5. Before I try to do anything, I want to…

How Do I?   Latest: about 6 years ago by jack   ·   1148 views   ·   2 replies

IdeaFarm's avatar

Send Email on Paypal Checkout

Hello EE enthusiasts, I have a simple form with a Paypal Checkout. When someone checks out…

How Do I?   Latest: about 6 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   767 views   ·   1 replies

NeilC's avatar

More than 50 rows in a Grid Field

I’m using a grid field for a photo gallery. It will let me create more that 50 rows…

How Do I?   Latest: about 6 years ago by NeilC   ·   1835 views   ·   1 replies

kain's avatar

site migration

have been trying to migrate ee files from one server to the next, have checked all the…

How Do I?   Latest: about 6 years ago by Andrés Molina   ·   1656 views   ·   3 replies

Mark Lane's avatar

Allowed directories

Hi, I’ve created an additional directory with an images folder for uploading images…

How Do I?   Latest: about 6 years ago by NeilC   ·   1671 views   ·   3 replies

kain's avatar

cant upload images in the backend

i have a channel that allow the admin to upload an image when the admin enter the channel…

How Do I?   Latest: 6 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   2146 views   ·   1 replies

Varen's avatar

Push notifications?

I have a project that could be greatly enhanced by using push notifications based on…

How Do I?   Latest: 6 years ago by Varen   ·   1357 views   ·   2 replies

First 22 23 24 25 26 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.