We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
optima's avatar

Fluid empty conditional

Hello, I’d like to check if a fluid field (the actual field not one of the elements…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by optima   ·   377 views   ·   0 replies

Marcuse's avatar

PHP and ce img

Hello Why can’t I place this in ce-img? <?php echo “$kentekenM”;…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Marcuse   ·   388 views   ·   0 replies

iameric's avatar

One master layout template, injecting metadata depending on channel

Hi Folks. I am trying to sort an issue where I need to add Facebook and Twitter card meta…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by iameric   ·   434 views   ·   0 replies

gbederson's avatar

How to add final segment automatically to site address

The site address is visionarysociety.org. When visitors go to this home page I would like…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   436 views   ·   2 replies

kimmiekins's avatar

How do I grab the page title if...

I’m trying to set up my site so that the title meta tag shows one of two…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by USC Chan   ·   387 views   ·   1 replies

liberty79's avatar

Trouble upgrading from 3 to 4

I’m trying to run the installer and am stuck with this error. Exception Caught…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by forgeideas   ·   2440 views   ·   9 replies

Stefan Rechsteiner's avatar

Assets: Clean up Upload-Directories

I’m using Assets almost since day one. And 7 years ago was, well, a whole other…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Stefan Rechsteiner   ·   368 views   ·   0 replies

Stefan Rechsteiner's avatar

Migrate multiple custom fields to just one Fluid Field

Grown with the years, one of my projects consists of several Channels with several Field…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Stefan Rechsteiner   ·   426 views   ·   0 replies

borareed's avatar

Complex Searches in the Entry Manager

We are looking to update our site from EE3 to EE4, but have held off so far because of…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by borareed   ·   335 views   ·   0 replies

Nelly's avatar

Error message: Undefined offset: 51

I’m getting this error message in a couple of templates and I can’t figure out…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Nelly   ·   1034 views   ·   1 replies

jsparks's avatar

Expression engine issue?

So my website’s currently having a weird issue when logging into the back end.…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by stefanos   ·   409 views   ·   3 replies

mgx's avatar

A PHP Error was encountered Severity: 8192

v2.9.2 - Build Date: 20141004 Getting these 2 errors in the control panel whenever…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by mgx   ·   3124 views   ·   0 replies

funnEE's avatar

MSM: Change primary site

I am using multiple site manager and the first site I created my license with, I no longer…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by funnEE   ·   362 views   ·   0 replies

Dodgers's avatar

Add product pages to only child category - not parent category

Hello, Looking for advice - we have just built a new website using expression engine.…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Dodgers   ·   445 views   ·   0 replies

typohannes's avatar

Unable to load requested field type

Hi, So I’ve upgraded my EE site to V3.15.16 from the latest version of 2, the main…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1363 views   ·   7 replies

Nelly's avatar

Themes path/SSL weirdness in GoDaddy

My client’s site is hosted in GoDaddy (their choice), and I can’t upgrade to…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Nelly   ·   431 views   ·   1 replies

typohannes's avatar

Too many columns

Hello, So I’ve managed to upgrade from V2.5.5 to the latest version, and here comes…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by typohannes   ·   460 views   ·   0 replies

ahmadalashhab's avatar

EE Keep Logged me out from control panel

Hi all , I have EE4.3.1 , the system keep logged me out of session every 1 or 2 minutes !!…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Gilles Ruppert   ·   574 views   ·   7 replies

typohannes's avatar

Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'xxx.exp_plugins' doesn't exist

Hello Guys, So I’m upgrading my old site from 2.55 to the latest version (kinda…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1538 views   ·   5 replies

Jürgen's avatar

Best Way to Translate

Good morning, I’m using Expression Engine with a german language file. This language…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   998 views   ·   9 replies

Dot Voice's avatar

Exception Caught version 4.3.1

We accidentally assigned a parent to itself in category, version 4.3.0 but ended up with…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by IC360 (Oliver Cannell)   ·   480 views   ·   2 replies

vw000's avatar

Changelog and bugs

Does someone know if this is EE: https://expressionengine.com/support/bugs I would love to…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   443 views   ·   1 replies

cooperdjm72's avatar

Member Birthdays

I would like to be able to Publish the Names of Members whose birthday is on the Current…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by cooperdjm72   ·   313 views   ·   0 replies

gbederson's avatar

How to make category a required field

“I see that add-ons to make a category required support only EE2. Are there some…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by gbederson   ·   362 views   ·   1 replies

cooperdjm72's avatar

How do I.. Manually order and and control the layout of check-boxes with channel forms template code.

Current Template Code: {label:field_name} {options:field_name}…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by CharlottesvilleMedia   ·   506 views   ·   6 replies

Dot Voice's avatar

The configuration file does not exist.

This is going to be a bit long winded, so I’m sorry in advance I installed EE Core,…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Dot Voice   ·   1379 views   ·   1 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Changing paths to directories in EE4

Anyone give me a heads up? Specifically the Templates directory and Add-ons. How do I do…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Okapi Creative   ·   336 views   ·   1 replies

PassionEffect's avatar

How to create form to edit user profile?

Is that a way to create custom form to edit user profile? Thanks.

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by PassionEffect   ·   414 views   ·   0 replies

Halogen's avatar

Fluid fields - How to

Hello, I have a question for the best way to display multiple fluid fields. channel:…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by Halogen   ·   509 views   ·   0 replies

matrix10's avatar

Channel entry notification when any entry in the channel is *edited*

I would be grateful for any help… EE 3.5.10 The ‘Enable channel entry…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by matrix10   ·   450 views   ·   0 replies

First 35 36 37 38 39 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.