We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
bcrabtree's avatar

Change the Server Path to the Templates Folder

Hi, I’m currently transitioning from ee2 to ee4 and I’m having a hard time…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   449 views   ·   1 replies

Natalie's avatar

Troubleshooting header mssg with EE 5

Hi, I thought I’d fixed this, but it’s on a bunch of my pages apparently. I…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by Thice1940   ·   693 views   ·   10 replies

SidM8's avatar

Multiple sites from one EE installation ?

I am new to EE and am having problems with trying to create more than one site via the…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by SidM8   ·   457 views   ·   2 replies

ricknew's avatar

System > User Messages (For Form Submission)

Hi Folks, I’m trying to update the landing page post contact form submission. The…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by ricknew   ·   440 views   ·   0 replies

AlesS's avatar

Coming from WordPress - User Guide is not enough

Hello, I am new here and I can not understand the structure of EE. I was on wordpress long…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   785 views   ·   7 replies

Loai's avatar

Deploying EE on Azure

Hi there, i’m wondering if EE (latest version - Open Source one) can be deployed to…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by twotone8   ·   1474 views   ·   2 replies

deswork's avatar

Team based membership

Hi, I’ve been tasked with looking at the possibility of creating a team based membership…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by deswork   ·   327 views   ·   0 replies

Fifthringdmm's avatar

Upgrading to EE4/EE5 from EE3? Two methods, two outcomes?

Hi all, I’ve attempted to upgrade a couple of sites to EE4 from EE 3.5 via the…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by James Mathias   ·   1135 views   ·   1 replies

klofsen's avatar

Tag parameters inside an if statement

I’m trying to write a conditional statement depending on whether a tag returns…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by klofsen   ·   482 views   ·   4 replies

BillInKC's avatar

Channels and templates

I’m creating a website for an auto dealer, let us say typical five pages: home,…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by stinhambo   ·   528 views   ·   10 replies

ricknew's avatar

Stop EE from adding to URLs?

I’ve set up a URL scheme using channels and for the anchor tags I’m using…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by ricknew   ·   458 views   ·   6 replies

luxlogica's avatar

How to Setup a Site with Paid Membership?

Hi all! I have a client that is a not-for-profit organisation, that needs a membership…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by luxlogica   ·   602 views   ·   2 replies

madamx's avatar

How do I configure the Date field so time values are accepted but not required?

We publish an events page in which there are sometimes all-day entries in which…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   502 views   ·   1 replies

newsco's avatar

Auto update to EE5 failed, cannot rollback

Hi all, Just tried to run the auto-updater to go from v4.3.1 to v5.0.1 and it failed…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by newsco   ·   1135 views   ·   2 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Does the updater work v4-5?

Or do you need to update to v5 manually?

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Dynamic Design UK   ·   346 views   ·   1 replies

luxlogica's avatar

Unable to Install EE5 on MAMP Pro - 'Your config file does not appear to be formatted correctly'

Just downloaded the latest EE5, and tried going through the basic installation setup using…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by FirthCreative   ·   662 views   ·   9 replies

ricknew's avatar

Newbie setup issue

Hi Folks, EE is running fine. Using 5.0 on IIS. Have an htaccess file with boilerplate…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by ricknew   ·   574 views   ·   2 replies

templateee's avatar

Make a custom CP theme? [EE4]

in EE2 it was possible to create a custom theme, and inside that overwrite files used for…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by templateee   ·   503 views   ·   1 replies

Peak Creative's avatar

List all available options from a channel field?

Noob here. I’ve scoured the documentation for EE 2.x (unfortunately we’re…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by FirthCreative   ·   1193 views   ·   6 replies

capstonedesigngroup's avatar

Password protect entry for specific member(s)?

I have a client that needs to password protect the contents of an entry. Is there a way to…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by capstonedesigngroup   ·   452 views   ·   0 replies

bthom62's avatar

PLACING DIFFERENT ADS BASED ON SCREEN SIZE

WE HAVE A FULLY RESPONSIVE DESIGN WEBSITE. NOW OUR AD COMPANY WANTS TO HAVE ASLIGHTLY…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by JCOGS Design   ·   587 views   ·   3 replies

Natalie's avatar

Screen Reader accessibility for custom member fields

Hi, my site is geared towards blind users many using screen readers to access the website.…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Natalie   ·   432 views   ·   4 replies

TN_GSO's avatar

Where can I find MultiSite Manager?

Hi everyone, Any idea where I can find MultiSite Manager (MSM)? We are about to expand our…

How Do I?   Latest: about 8 years ago by James Mathias   ·   675 views   ·   2 replies

OmbuStudio's avatar

How to create a template for New Member Registration page?

Hi. I’m new to EE and liking it so far! I was wondering how can I create a template…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by FirthCreative   ·   857 views   ·   12 replies

methodmedia's avatar

Best Practices for structuring Responsive Images for CMS

What is a good way plan/structure image fields for users to insert responsive images in…

How Do I?   Latest: 7 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   722 views   ·   2 replies

msebner's avatar

File upload directory_id

Where can I find the directory_id of one of my file upload directories? I’ve been…

How Do I?   Latest: about 8 years ago by msebner   ·   421 views   ·   2 replies

Geof Harries's avatar

Customize order of fields in a channel

I’m using EE 4+. Is it possible for me to customize the order of fields in a channel…

How Do I?   Latest: about 8 years ago by Geof Harries   ·   1503 views   ·   1 replies

yzs's avatar

How do I create a classified ads with different platform?

Hi! i am planning to create a classified ad for personal experience using EE. There would…

How Do I?   Latest: about 8 years ago by yzs   ·   336 views   ·   0 replies

benoitlemay's avatar

Clone site, 2 different domain, 1 DB

Hi there!, is it possible to have a clone of a site sharing the same DB?.. but with minor…

How Do I?   Latest: about 8 years ago by benoitlemay   ·   453 views   ·   2 replies

Natalie's avatar

Newby Question: Chat addon/software that integrates with EE?

Hi, not sure if I’m allowed to ask this, but looking for chat add on or software…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by mariakenneth   ·   644 views   ·   8 replies

First 33 34 35 36 37 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.