Hello. I just updated to 7.1.3 from 6.5.x and tried to run Update File Usage but it does not seem to be working. The Update button gets disabled after clicking it and then the screen just sits there with no progress. I’ve tried it a couple of times but get the same results. The only add-on currently installed is Freeform. Any help is appreciated.
Two thoughts here:
Updating might take time, so if you have a lot of files or fields, the initialization could take a while. At this time the progress bar is at zero, so just make sure you waited for some time
If it’s really stuck, there’s probably unrecognized error in AJAX requests. Try starting it with Network tab in browser developer tools open and watch for ajax requests going out after you click the button. If one of those fails, examine payload and response
Um, ok - here’s the trick that helps me most of the time.
Before pressing the button, make sure you have the developer tools and Network button open. After you press the button, immediately click on the new request in Network tab. Then you should be able to access the response for this, or subsequent requests