Thread

Control Panel Getting Hung Up

June 07, 2018 1:02pm

Subscribe [1]
  • #1 / Jun 07, 2018 1:02pm

matrix

2 posts

Fresh install of 4.2.1 (Build 4/18/2018), everything seems fine, then randomly will get hung up in the control panel for a few minutes. Hung up, meaning that it will load some of the page, then just sit there thinking. Usually if I stop the page and hit refresh, it will load normally. Sometimes it doesn’t and I try again. Note that the front end site is unaffected by this and will load perfectly every time. I only have one third-party plugin, disabled it, no change.

I just updated to 4.3.1 (Build 6/2/2018) and still having the same issue. I enabled debug, and even when it takes a few minutes to load, it shows:

Memory Usage: 17.4MB of 128M | Database Execution Time: 0.0151 | Total Execution Time: 0.1704

The hosting is through GoDaddy (blah) running cPanel. The pre-install EE wizard checked out fine with no issues. My browser is Chrome v66 and my Wifi is 75mb up/down.

What am I missing?

• #2 / Jun 13, 2018 11:40am

matrix

2 posts

Its actually now happening on the front end as well. But yet debug shows it is loading quickly. Is this a server side issue?

ExpressionEngine News

#eecms, #events, #releases