- Prices for Support are shown for monthly terms billed in advance, and payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of use or months without use on an active subscription account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Support users may upgrade their plan at any time at a pro-rated cost.
- Support users may downgrade their plan at any time, to take effect at the beginning of the next billing cycle.
- Tickets submitted under the Emerald support plan are guaranteed a first-response by the end of the day 1 business day following a ticket's creation.
- Tickets submitted under the Sapphire support plan are guaranteed a first-response within 4 business hours following a ticket's creation.
- Tickets submitted under the Diamond support plan are guaranteed a first-response within 1 business hour following a ticket's creation.
- "Urgent tickets" submitted under the Emerald or Sapphire support plans are guaranteed a first-response within 2 business hours following a ticket's creation. An "Urgent ticket" is solely defined as a ticket marked with the urgent ticket option that is available when submitting a new ticket in the Support center at https://expressionengine.com/support. Since the guaranteed first-response time for all tickets under the Diamond support plan is already faster than that of an Urgent ticket, Urgent tickets are not included in the Platinum support plan.
- If support fails to respond by the guaranteed first-response time, a pro-rated amount for the time between the guaranteed first-response time and the actual response time will be refunded as a credit on the subscriber's account at the beginning of the next billing cycle.
- The guaranteed first-response time does not apply to weekend days and the following US holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription. An email or phone request to cancel your subscription is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your subscription at any time on the manage purchases page. The manage purchases page provides a simple, straightforward cancellation option.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current month, your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing cycle and you will not be charged again.
- Packet Tide, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Support subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of Packet Tide Support, or any other Packet Tide service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of your Support subscription by Packet Tide will result in the removal of your access to your support account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all support history in your account. Packet Tide reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Official technical support for ExpressionEngine is only provided by Packet Tide to ExpressionEngine Support subscribers. No guarantees of any kind are made for the speed or quality of technical support provided by community members in the forums.
- You expressly understand and agree that Packet Tide shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Packet Tide has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the software in question; (ii) measures taken to troubleshoot issues and provide solutions; (iii) or any other matter relating to the Support subscription.
- The failure of Packet Tide to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Packet Tide Support Policy shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Packet Tide Support Policy constitutes the entire agreement between you and Packet Tide and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Packet Tide (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Packet Tide Support Policy). Questions about the Packet Tide Support Policy should be sent to email@example.com.