- Each EllisLab Support plan may only be used by the EllisLab.com account holder.
- Three (3) month term of Silver level support included with first-time license purchases may only be used once. Individuals or organizations found abusing this offering will be disqualified at EllisLab's discretion.
- Prices for EllisLab Support are shown for monthly terms billed in advance, and payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of use or months without use on an active subscription account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- EllisLab Support users may upgrade their plan at any time at a pro-rated cost.
- EllisLab Support users may downgrade their plan at any time, to take effect at the beginning of the next billing cycle.
- Tickets submitted under the Silver support plan are guaranteed a first-response by the end of the day 1 business day following a ticket's creation.
- Tickets submitted under the Gold support plan are guaranteed a first-response within 4 business hours following a ticket's creation.
- Tickets submitted under the Platinum support plan are guaranteed a first-response within 1 business hour following a ticket's creation.
- "Urgent tickets" submitted under the Silver or Gold support plans are guaranteed a first-response within 2 business hours following a ticket's creation. An "Urgent ticket" is solely defined as a ticket marked with the urgent ticket option that is available when submitting a new ticket in the EllisLab Support center at https://support.ellislab.com. Since the guaranteed first-response time for all tickets under the Platinum support plan is already faster than that of an Urgent ticket, Urgent tickets are not included in the Platinum support plan.
- If EllisLab fails to respond by the guaranteed first-response time, a pro-rated amount for the time between the guaranteed first-response time and the actual response time will be refunded as a credit on the subscriber's account at the beginning of the next billing cycle.
- The guaranteed first-response time does not apply to weekend days and the following US holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription. An email or phone request to cancel your subscription is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your subscription at any time on the manage purchases page. The manage purchases page provides a simple, straightforward cancellation option.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current month, your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing cycle and you will not be charged again.
- EllisLab, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your EllisLab Support subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of EllisLab Support, or any other EllisLab service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of your EllisLab Support subscription by EllisLab will result in the removal of your access to your support account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all support history in your account. EllisLab reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Official technical support for EllisLab products is only provided by EllisLab to EllisLab Support subscribers. No guarantees of any kind are made for the speed or quality of technical support provided by community members in the forums.
- Login details submitted through the support portal at https://support.ellislab.com are transmitted over an SSL connection, stored in a secure, encrypted location for up to thirty (30) days from the time of submission, and viewable only to EllisLab staff members. After 30 days or when the user initiates a purge, whichever is sooner, login details will be completely removed from our systems, unable to be accessed by anyone.
- You expressly understand and agree that EllisLab shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if EllisLab has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the software in question; (ii) measures taken to troubleshoot issues and provide solutions; (iii) or any other matter relating to the EllisLab Support subscription.
- The failure of EllisLab to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the EllisLab Support Policy shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The EllisLab Support Policy and the licenses to any EllisLab products to which you have agreed constitute the entire agreement between you and EllisLab and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and EllisLab (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the EllisLab Support Policy). Questions about the EllisLab Support Policy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.