Something we’re going to start doing on the blog are client spotlights. These will be variable length showcases of cool stuff our Partners are doing with ExpressionEngine.
First up, McGough. A really cool site built by our friends in Minnesota.
McGough is a premier general contractor and construction management firm in the Twin Cities. Established in 1956, this family owned company connected with Creative Arc in 2018 looking to reinvigorate their online presence by undertaking a website redesign and development project. Creative Arc worked with McGough to highlight their company’s work, services, and philosophy in an easy to navigate website with a contemporary, engaging design. The redesign met the following objectives:
- Improve layout to highlight imagery and portfolio.
- Improve ability to express corporate narrative with larger images, video, and infographics to make it more engaging for various audiences.
- Give access to more easily maintain their site. Before this redesign, the McGough team was hampered by the previous developers’ timelines as well as lack of access to the necessary areas to make changes to the old Wordpress site.
- Build the site with a highly flexible mobile-friendly interface .
- Include a blog that would dynamically relate to other sections of the site.
This website succeeds with a streamlined design that removes much of the superfluous information present on the old site, focusing on the pertinent information on a given page or page section. For more information on Creative Arc or to look through more of their work, visit their website at https://creativearc.com.