ExpressionEngine CMS
Open, Free, Amazing

Thread

This is an archived forum and the content is probably no longer relevant, but is provided here for posterity.

The active forums are here.

MySQL Error 1146 after restore of backup

April 24, 2008 10:20am

Subscribe [3]
  • #1 / Apr 24, 2008 10:20am

mmjaeger

78 posts

Hello
    I’m getting the following error after I did a restore of my webfolder and the database using TimeMachine on a MAC:

MySQL ERROR:

Error Number: 1146

Description: Table ‘dev_exp_mmjaeger.exp_sites’ doesn’t exist

Query: SELECT es.* FROM exp_sites AS es WHERE es.site_id = ‘1’

All other installations I had (MODx) are running just fine after the restore.

Does anybody know what the problem is?

Thank you in advance for your help.

• #2 / Apr 24, 2008 10:38am

Ingmar

29245 posts

Run update.php. Your EE code is newer than your database, and does not support sites (they came with the MSM) yet.

• #3 / Apr 24, 2008 10:43am

mmjaeger

78 posts

Run update.php. Your EE code is newer than your database, and does not support sites (they came with the MSM) yet.

EE code and database should be the same - anyway, this is what I get when running update.php:

You are currently running ExpressionEngine: Version 1.6.3

This is the most current version!

• #4 / Apr 24, 2008 11:05am

Robin Sowell

13218 posts

It sounds like you have the current version of the system/config.php file- which contains the version number.  But you restored an older version of the db- one w/out the exp_sites table.  Or- somehow your exp_sites table got dropped- which seems unlikely.

exp_sites was added in v. 1.6.0- so was exp_category_fields- see if that table exists.  If not- it really sounds like your db is a pre-1.6.0 version and your config is current.  That look likely?

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

ExpressionEngine News!

#eecms, #events, #releases