ExpressionEngine CMS
Open, Free, Amazing

Thread

This is an archived forum and the content is probably no longer relevant, but is provided here for posterity.

The active forums are here.

File Manager showing "The page you requested was not found"

November 06, 2014 2:00pm

Subscribe [2]
  • #1 / Nov 06, 2014 2:00pm

hellodaylight

26 posts

I have just upgraded to 2.9.2, and now when trying to access the File Manager (as well as File Upload Prefs and Watermark Prefs) I get a white page with text “The page you requested was not found”. Turning on output debugging does nothing. All other pages in the CP and backend seem to be working fine. Can anybody help me with this one?

• #2 / Jan 05, 2015 1:50pm

hellodaylight

26 posts

I’m still having this issue, but this time another site. I just transferred from one host to another (actually the same host, just a different account), and the issue occurred again. File Manager (and prefs) show a white page with “page not found”. I re-synced all original files again, and the problem persists. Anyone else have this issue? Any help?

• #3 / Feb 05, 2015 1:30pm

hellodaylight

26 posts

Does anyone have an idea what might cause this? It seems like everytime I do a site migration or upgrade, this issue is happening, preventing me from uploading images or using the File Manager.

• #4 / Feb 05, 2015 1:50pm

hellodaylight

26 posts

Nevermind, I finally found the issue. The controller files for the file manager (content_files.php and content_files_modal.php) weren’t syncing as my FTP program was filtering them out due to a rule set to ignore files with “_files” in the name. Seems so obvious now. Unlikely anyone else will experience this, but if they do, there you go!

• #5 / Feb 06, 2015 9:41am

Riverboy

2993 posts

Interesting because I have had this type of issue when I was using Publisher and tried to setup some settings with that Module -> ended up with similar not-found error. Module dev told me that it has to be ExpressionEngine related issue.

Have to keep my eyes open if I ever run into same issue.

Thanks for the info!

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

ExpressionEngine News!

#eecms, #events, #releases