ExpressionEngine CMS
Open, Free, Amazing

Thread

This is an archived forum and the content is probably no longer relevant, but is provided here for posterity.

The active forums are here.

Pre Sale Purchase Question

October 30, 2012 9:23pm

Subscribe [3]
  • #1 / Oct 30, 2012 9:23pm

r1ckym

5 posts

Hi Support,

I am currently looking at a new CMS system and have a strong interest in the EE system. I am aiming to build a website and online management system for my local sports club.

Looking at your licence types, I was wondering which would be best suited for us. We are a non-profit sporting organisation but I aim to build functional components to raise money for the club to fund the youth sports development.

Clearly with this in mind can this affect the licence type to purchase? Also I see the Non Commercial has the following listed:

Forum Module     $49.95 Purchase
    Multiple Site Manager (docs)$79.95 Purchase
    MSM Add. Site License   $24.95 Purchase

This might sound stupid but are the components listed above included in the Non Commercial’ price of $149.95 or are these additional costs?

Thanks,

R1ckym

• #2 / Oct 31, 2012 10:10am

Shane Eckert

7174 posts

Hello r1ckym,

Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in ExpressionEngine.

The products you listed, the Forum Module, MSM and the additional MSM license are not included in the Non-Commercial or Commercial product. Those are separate products and fees.

Sounds like you might be ready to purchase an ExpressionEngine Non-Commercial license. If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Cheers,

• #3 / Nov 05, 2012 10:04am

Shane Eckert

7174 posts

Hello Hello r1ckym,

If there is nothing else you need, I will go ahead and close off this thread.

If you need anything, please just let me know!

Cheers,

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

ExpressionEngine News!

#eecms, #events, #releases