ExpressionEngine CMS
Open, Free, Amazing

Thread

This is an archived forum and the content is probably no longer relevant, but is provided here for posterity.

The active forums are here.

Has Ellis Lab abandoned this forum?

September 03, 2012 5:03pm

Subscribe [3]
  • #1 / Sep 03, 2012 5:03pm

This forum has been riddled with spam lately. There are canned pork product posts that I reported a week ago that still sit here, undeleted. Has Ellis Lab backed away from managing this forum as they’ve backed off Twitter as well?

• #2 / Sep 03, 2012 7:57pm

cjorgensen

393 posts

Well, top of the page says they are on vacation, and EE Insider just had a post on EllisLab Social Media policy. I agree with Ryan that this is kind of a crappy interpretation of how one can use twitter, but I also figure you might as well codify the reality. The mojomotor twitter account sees about as many updates as the actual product. Put the account in the hands of an evangelist and let him go.

• #3 / Sep 04, 2012 12:42am

Enviromed

375 posts

maybe it’s just because of summer for us in the northern hemisphere. .  There was a terrific meeting Ellis had to say they’d keep the community much more up-to-date on what they were doing behind the scenes.  Is there any word about the next version - 2.5.3 or 2.6.0 or 3.0 and what is the time frame?  or is this info to be released at EECI in Austin/

• #4 / Sep 04, 2012 8:44pm

cjorgensen

393 posts

I guess a reply is more than should be expected. Fscking crickets. Might as well have left up the banner that said staff was on vacation.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

ExpressionEngine News!

#eecms, #events, #releases