ExpressionEngine CMS
Open, Free, Amazing

Thread

This is an archived forum and the content is probably no longer relevant, but is provided here for posterity.

The active forums are here.

flexi cart - A comprehensive shopping cart library for CodeIgniter

March 11, 2012 3:30am

Subscribe [36]
  • #151 / Feb 19, 2014 1:04am

adrevol

1 posts

Flexi cart is an wonderful Shopping cart library. However,  Can I use this as an HMVC module?  If so Can someone point me to the right tutorial?

• #152 / Feb 27, 2014 5:58pm

Jackison

1 posts

I am receiving a database error whenever I use an item_id with non-numeric values. I have demo installed to make sure it wasn’t my code. I updated flexi_cart config to allow for non-numeric (per user guide) however if i use something like abc101 it will tell me:

Error Number: 1054
    Unknown column ‘abc101’ in ‘where clause’
    SELECT `disc_group_item_item_fk` AS item_id, `disc_group_fk` AS group_id, `disc_id` AS id, `disc_column_id` AS column_id, `disc_calculation_id` AS calculation_id, `disc_code` AS code, `disc_description` AS description, `disc_quantity_required` AS quantity_required, `disc_quantity_discounted` AS quantity_discounted, `disc_value_required` AS value_required, `disc_value_discounted` AS value_discounted, `disc_recursive` AS recursive, `disc_custom_status_1` AS custom_status_1, `disc_custom_status_2` AS custom_status_2, `disc_custom_status_3` AS custom_status_3, `disc_non_combinable_discount` AS non_combinable, `disc_void_reward_points` AS void_reward_points, `disc_force_ship_discount` AS force_shipping_discount, `disc_tax_method_fk` AS tax_method FROM (`discounts`) JOIN `discount_methods` ON `disc_method_fk` = `disc_method_id` JOIN `discount_columns` ON `disc_method_column_fk` = `disc_column_id` JOIN `discount_calculation` ON `disc_method_calculation_fk` = `disc_calculation_id` LEFT JOIN `discount_groups` ON `disc_group_fk` = `disc_group_id` LEFT JOIN `discount_group_items` ON `disc_group_id` = `disc_group_item_group_fk` WHERE `disc_valid_date` <= ‘2014-02-27 16:43:01’ AND disc_expire_date >= ‘2014-02-27 16:43:01’ AND disc_status = 1 AND disc_usage_limit > 0 AND ((disc_locati AND disc_z AND (disc_group_item_item_fk IN (101,abc101) AND disc_group_status = 1) ORDER BY `disc_order_by` ASC, `disc_location_fk` ASC, `disc_zone_fk` ASC
    Filename: /web dev/ci.local/models/flexi_cart_model.php
    Line Number: 2725

Using 101 works fine.  I think the mysql has error at “(disc_group_item_item_fk IN (101,abc101)” there should be single ticks like (‘101’,‘abc101’). Looking throught flexi_cart_model I am having hard time finding what to update to fix this.

Anyone else have the same problem or a fix?

Thanks

• #153 / May 12, 2014 6:44pm

Miguel Suárez

6 posts

Hello, nice library!!

I’m currently trying to merge it into my CMS, but have hit a wall on the admin side. Im getting some errors:

A PHP Error was encountered
    Severity: Notice
    Filename: models/flexi_cart_lite_model.php
    Line Number: 1025

and more

Checking that line, $this->flexi is NULL, but I have in my controller’s constructor:

$this->flexi = new stdClass;
    $this->load->library('flexi_cart_admin');

And all I’m doing in the controller’s method is:

$sql_where = array(
          $this->flexi_cart_admin->db_column('order_summary', 'order_number') => $order_number
    );
    $data['summary_data'] = $this->flexi_cart_admin->get_db_order_summary_row_array(FALSE, $sql_where);

And then at the end of all the errors: Call to an unknown method : “get_db_order_summary_row_array”

On the frontend side, I merged withought any problems.

What could it be?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found out that another library that I was loading (one of mine) has in the contructor: parent::__construct(); and was interfering with yours somehow.

• #154 / Aug 04, 2014 12:55pm

Miguel Suárez

6 posts

Has anyone tried (or sucessfully integrated) this library with Codeigniter 3.0? I’m trying to upgrade my CMS to it, but I’m getting a lot of Flexi Cart errors

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

ExpressionEngine News!

#eecms, #events, #releases