ExpressionEngine CMS
Open, Free, Amazing

Thread

This is an archived forum and the content is probably no longer relevant, but is provided here for posterity.

The active forums are here.

Selling Addons

March 24, 2013 1:36am

Subscribe [3]
  • #1 / Mar 24, 2013 1:36am

leadsuccess

408 posts

Not sure where to ask this, but I have some add-ons for EE 1.x that I am not using anymore, I want to sell them.  They are Solspace add-ons, already asked if this was ok and they said yes, just tell them the new account and they will transfer the licenses.

If this is not a acceptable place to post this my apologies, but if not can someone tell me where I can?

• #2 / Mar 25, 2013 1:41pm

Kaori

57 posts

Are you selling them cause they can’t be upgraded for EE 2? Or do you no longer need them?
    Most of the people are already using EE 2, so I don’t know how many people might have a need for them, but good luck to you!

Maybe a list of the addons and the price you are selling them for would be nice.

• #3 / Aug 23, 2015 9:28pm

leadsuccess

408 posts

They are for EE2 and there are many, I ever have DevDemon Subscriptions 1.5.3 included.  I am looking to sell my account access for the lot, $500 firm.  It’s a huge list.  I have gotten away from building sites and no longer have any EE sites.  You get a great deal!

• #4 / Aug 27, 2015 2:10pm

leadsuccess

408 posts

I have attached all my add-ons in devot-ee, I also have Channel Files & Subscriptions 1.5.3 by devdemon, plus a handful in Solspace.  I am selling access to my account, not selling the add-ons directly.  I do not use them anymore and once you have access, change the username and password.  It’s a pretty simple process. IM me with questions and offers.

Again none of the add-ons are not used on any site.

• #5 / Sep 01, 2015 5:05pm

ronnie39

2 posts

do you still have it ?

juegos pc

• #6 / Sep 03, 2015 9:25am

leadsuccess

408 posts

yes, message me.

• #7 / Sep 05, 2015 3:47pm

leadsuccess

408 posts

This is the full list, total cost is $1900 if you bought all the add-ons separately.  Since I cannot sell the add-ons directly I am selling access to my accounts and you can do whatever you want with the add-ons.  The add-ons are not active nor will be on any of my sites.

The total list is found here Download at SpeedyShare

• #8 / Sep 10, 2015 10:46pm

leadsuccess

408 posts

I have decided to make this purchase a part of one of my domains.  So you will get a domain that includes all of these add-ons, you can also buy my EE licenses but the price goes up.  It’s all part of my licensing with the add-ons and EE2 licenses.  So everything works within the developers terms of service.

For the EE2 lic. (x2), EE discussion forum v2 and a EE1.x license, plus all the add-ons.  I will do everything for $800.  It’s a incredible deal.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

ExpressionEngine News!

#eecms, #events, #releases