ExpressionEngine CMS
Open, Free, Amazing

Thread

This is an archived forum and the content is probably no longer relevant, but is provided here for posterity.

The active forums are here.

Images Not Displaying MSM Site

November 08, 2012 11:51pm

Subscribe [2]
  • #1 / Nov 08, 2012 11:51pm

Gareth Redfern

86 posts

This is my first MSM site so I am not sure if there is something I am doing wrong or another bug which relates to:

https://support.ellislab.com/bugs/detail/18276

I have two sites with different domain names eg one is not on a subdomain but a completely different domain name. My MSM set up is so that site two creates entries which I want to show on site one (the original site).

Everything works fine for the title and text content using the site param in my channel entries tag both sites display these fine. I can’t get images to display on site one, site two where the entries are made displays the images fine. I have the full path to the images in the file upload directory and if I hard code the path into the template the image displays on site one fine.

I have tried the code in the bug tracker above but this has not fixed the issue, my issue is that the images will not display at all, it doesn’t matter if you are logged in as super admin or not.

Sorry I have just noticed I have posted in EE1 technical support, this issue is with EE 2.5.3 please close I will recreate in EE2 TS.

Thanks

Gareth

• #2 / Nov 12, 2012 10:17am

Shane Eckert

7174 posts

Closing off Duplicate.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

ExpressionEngine News!

#eecms, #events, #releases