ExpressionEngine CMS
Open, Free, Amazing

Thread

This is an archived forum and the content is probably no longer relevant, but is provided here for posterity.

The active forums are here.

Google AdSense Alternative

February 22, 2012 1:15pm

Subscribe [13]
  • #1 / Feb 22, 2012 1:15pm

Roi Agneta

352 posts

Can anyone recommend a good alternative to Google’s AdSense? 

Thanks for any input!

Roi

• #2 / Feb 23, 2012 10:21am

handyman

509 posts

I honestly don’t think there is a good alternative!

When it comes to auctions, it’s all about the user base on both ends - that is, the universe of advertisers and the number of ad spots.

Google must have 10X or more the advertisers as the next companies in line (yahoo, bing, etc.)....

I’ve tried a few others, but nothing happened.

My summary would be that adsense is the next best thing to getting advertisers yourself. If you can get your own advertisers, you can probably bring in 2 to 3X as much as adsense per million displays.

• #3 / Apr 16, 2012 12:54pm

Quality Media

10 posts

There is no real alternative for adsense, you can try affiliate marketing. (more work but mostly more profit)

• #4 / Jul 24, 2012 2:53am

samly

2 posts

Try ReachJunction. I am working with them. Everything goes well.

• #5 / Jul 31, 2012 12:22am

samly

2 posts

How about ReachJunction? I am a publisher of it.

• #6 / Aug 13, 2012 7:37am

On my website (http://www.okazjum.pl) I sometimes use Adadio.pl which is (Polish because the site is in Polish but for sure there are global alternatives) free adserver with sites catalog and auto seller.
    I’m also looking for tool like this for my other global site: BookLikes.com

• #7 / Nov 01, 2012 5:44am

buorfrsxs

1 posts

There is no real alternative for adsense, you can try affiliate marketing. (more work but mostly more profit)

• #8 / Nov 01, 2012 5:49am

ecpasar

1 posts

i think that the blogger can replace.

• #9 / Mar 02, 2013 2:08am

jacques01

4 posts

Bidvertiser and Adbrit are also good option.

• #10 / Feb 17, 2014 5:11am

billozblazzerd

1 posts

Infolinks and media.net are excellent alternatives to Adsense. But no other advertising network and pay as high as Google Adsense. As shown here: http://techzend.com/google-adsense-alternatives-top-5/ Also, if your blog’s traffic is good, then you should try to grab tribal fusion and buy and sell ads.

• #11 / Feb 26, 2014 6:17am

banthutimes

2 posts

pay per click marketing is a good option

Anjimile Mtila Oponyo
    Kambe Banda

• #12 / Jan 10, 2015 5:31am

makroben

1 posts

Best AdSEnse alternatives are :
    1. Chitika
    2. Clicksor
    3. BuySellAds
    4. Kontera
    5. Infolinks

But if you have a really authority blog, then you can get the most from buysell ads as listed here. http://techleaks.us/buysellads-requirements-approval-guide/  1) You blog should have more than 100k impressions per month. 2) Blog should have a top clean and understanding design and layout. 3) You blog should not have a great number of other ads. Mostly this leads towards rejection of your application. Try to use not more than 1-2 ad networks with Buy Sell Ads. 4) Your blog content should never be adult. 5) Your blog should be updated regularly, otherwise approval for BuySellAds will not take place. 6) You blog should be from niches that BSA supports only. Otherwise your application will be rejected. Mostly Technology and Design blogs are easily accepted. If your BuySellAds application is rejected, you can still apply for it in future.

I am personally using BUYSellAds. You should definitely give it a try.

• #13 / Jan 25, 2015 11:38am

maherafrasiab

1 posts

Well in 2015 the game little bit changed so by searching on google i have find 2015 adsense alternatives best google adsense alternatives

• #14 / Feb 06, 2015 5:20pm

eLija

3 posts

Lifestreetmedia are ok to be honestHack Racing Rivals

• #15 / Feb 26, 2015 11:30am

stephen.john67

1 posts

Best AdSEnse alternatives are :
    1. Chitika
    2. Clicksor
    3. BuySellAds
    4. Kontera
    5. Infolinks

But if you have a really authority blog, then you can get the most from buysell ads as listed here. http://techleaks.us/buysellads-requirements-approval-guide/  1) You blog should have more than 100k impressions per month. 2) Blog should have a top clean and understanding design and layout. 3) You blog should not have a great number of other ads. Mostly this leads towards rejection of your application. Try to use not more than 1-2 ad networks with Buy Sell Ads. 4) Your blog content should never be adult. 5) Your blog should be updated regularly, otherwise approval for BuySellAds will not take place. 6) You blog should be from niches that BSA supports only. Otherwise your application will be rejected. Mostly Technology and Design blogs are easily accepted. If your BuySellAds application is rejected, you can still apply for it in future.

I am personally using BUYSellAds. You should definitely give it a try.

found this very useful. This is great. Thanks

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

ExpressionEngine News!

#eecms, #events, #releases