EllisLab is participating in this year’s ExpressionEngine Conference in full force. Our entire staff will be on hand and available to talk to throughout the event and we are scheduled for four different sessions:
- Opening remarks and the State of ExpressionEngine from EllisLab’s Chief Maker, Derek Jones.
- A Q & A Session with the entire team, moderated by conference organizer Brad Parscale.
- Gremlins in the Gears: Troubleshooting tips and tricks from EL’s own. The EllisLab Customer Advocate Team (CATs) will present hands on walk-throughs of real world troubleshooting. Come discuss the tools, techniques and processes you can use to assess and resolve site problems on the fly.
- Evolving a Large Codebase, presented by veteran Software Engineer Pascal Kriete. How to make sweeping changes quickly without sacrificing stability and backwards compatibility.
In addition to fielding live questions during the Q & A panel, you can submit your question in advance. The most common, popular, and intriguing questions will be answered during the panel.
Early Bird Reward
Something for Everyone
Agencies, freelancers and developers all stand to benefit from the most extensive business and technical training ever assembled for ExpressionEngine.
An All-Access Admission ticket gives you access to 40 presentations, the Vendor Hall, lunch and refreshments, the Conference Reception and more. You’ll even have access to recordings of presentations that you missed.
Additionally, there are six Workshops available during the event ranging from a two-hour classroom to a two-day, eight-hour course.
- Practical tips to make your business more profitable with Jon Longnecker and Nate Croft.
- Agencies Anonymous: Business Growth Intensive with Leslie Camacho.
- Building an ExpressionEngine Add-on with Lodewijk Schutte.
- Intro to ExpressionEngine with Michael Boyink
- Reverse-Engineering an ExpressionEngine Site with Michael Boyink
- Developing an ExpressionEngine Content Model with Michael Boyink
Classroom attendees: if you have an All-Access Admission ticket, you needn’t worry about missing the session presentations because they will be available for you to watch after the event.
ExpressionEngine Conference 2013 is being held at the historic Benson Hotel in downtown Portland, named “Best Portland Hotel” in 2012 by The Oregonian. In addition to having wonderfully comfortable rooms (bamboo robes, slippers, Tempur-Pedic beds, an umbrella - hey, it’s Portland!), the meeting and event rooms are spacious and perfect for learning.
The conference has arranged a special rate and blocked rooms for attendees, so staying at the Benson during the event is both convenient and affordable. Room nights start as low as $149/night. Book your room now with promo code BEN-GF3000.
This year’s conference is the most thorough in ExpressionEngine conference history, with topics and speakers who will help you take your business and technical prowess to a new level. Don’t miss it, register now!